Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Command your humans to do various tasks.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
The game contains an optional subscription feature. It is not required to play and enjoy the game. If you choose to purchase the subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. Subscription starts at $0.99/week. Prices are in US dollars and may vary in other countries. Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The subscription can be cancelled at anytime. If you don't choose to purchase the subscription, the game can still be fully played without it. Terms & conditions can be found here https://moonbear.com/terms-and-conditions
Hey guys, this is just a little update.
+ Improved a few things in First Person (Early beta).
+ Improved lights.
+ Improved performance.
+ Added Screenshot mode in Camera settings. Temporarily deactivate UI to take a screenshot without UI.
+ Added Search in startup menu.
+ Stay tuned for more awesome updates!
Pocket Build is a community-driven game. Share your ideas and suggestions for the next update on Twitter!
Follow us on Twitter @pocket_build
Follow the creator on twitter @jvekaria
Ratings and Reviews
This is a neat little game with lots of potential! I love it. Ive played for a few hours now and i still havent built everything. However i do have some suggestions for future updates, if you want my opinion that is.
1. Add a «survival» mode where you need resources to build everything, it would add more replayability to the game, and make it more appealing an challenging to the people who are into those games. A few suggestions for a survival mode is:
- The number of houses you have determine the amount of people you can have (houses cost resources to build)
- Add a function where the AI Goblins attack your village (this should be able to be turned off, for the peacelovers)
- It costs something to revive people
2. Add archers, right now people only fight with melee weapons and having archers in the mix would spice up the battles
3. Add a 1x1 square block, right now the only options are 2x2, 4x4 and one even larger. But if you get a gap that is 1 block thick it is hard to patch it.
4. Add more resources, i would love to see stone and possibly iron added in, as of now you can only collect wood, food and gold. More resources is more fun in my opinion.
5. Make some stone castle parts that are smaller, the ones in the game now are HUGE compared to the normal buildings, i would love to be able to build some smaller forts.
6. Add more elves, now we only have the female elf, more would be great!
Anyways, that’s my suggestions, you can use them, or ignore them, your choice, either way it’s a great game! Keep working on it!
Developer Response ,
Hi :) Thank you for your suggestions. I have noted down all your suggestions and will see what I can do for upcoming updates. Some of the things you mentioned are currently being worked on such as archers and a survival mode.
Developer Response ,
Glad you like it :) Will be adding cloud support soon.
Play it now
The moment I started playing this game I was mind blown. The game is awesome. There is many things to do. But if you could add that you could be dragons and other animals that would be awesome
Developer Response ,
These are already in the game, and you can access them in the last tab in the item menu. ( ’◡’ ) Thank you for playing!
- MoonBear LTD
- 349.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MOONBEAR LTD 2018
- 22,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Micro Tip 11,00 kr
- Super Tip 55,00 kr
- Mega Tip 65,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.