Have you ever wanted to make your own little fantasy world? A farm, some kind of castle, or just an epic fantasy city? Pocket Build is an open world game where you can build with no limitations or restrictions. Build whatever you like, whenever you like, however you like. The possibilities are endless!
- Featured as Game of the day.
- #1 game in over 57 countries.
- "An open world sandbox building game with a great 3D graphics engine." - AppAdvice
Castles, people, animals, trees, fences, farms, bridges, towers, houses, rocks, land, it's all their for the building. The only limit is your imagination!
- Hundreds of items to build.
- Huge open world.
- Build instantly.
- Collect resources and build special items.
- Command your humans to do various tasks.
- Beautiful 3D graphics.
- New items added every update.
- Endless possibilities.
- Buildings, Trees, People, Animals, Fences, Pathways, Castles, Skulls, Barrels, Farms, Bridges, Towers, Houses, Rocks, and loads more!
- Build, rotate, and place items anywhere in the world.
- Control the camera view, rotate, zoom.
- 3D touch support.
- Haptic feedback.
The possibilities are endless! Build your own city, build your own world, build your own castle, be creative, craft your land, build a town, create your own adventure, build anywhere in an open world. Become a Pocket Builder today!
The game contains an optional subscription feature. It is not required to play and enjoy the game. If you choose to purchase the subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours. Subscription starts at $0.99/week. Prices are in US dollars and may vary in other countries. Auto-renewal can be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes store after purchase. The subscription can be cancelled at anytime. If you don't choose to purchase the subscription, the game can still be fully played without it. Terms & conditions can be found here https://moonbear.com/terms-and-conditions
+ Boo! Added 59 spooky items, all under the new "Spooky Specials" tab!
+ Over 80+ new pre-unlocked items!
+ 42 new unlockable bonus items!
+ Added the duplicate feature! Select an item in the world and press the duplicate button on the bottom right corner.
+ Added new performance settings! If your device can't handle your large world, try reducing the performance settings.
+ Added advanced settings! Change shadows, FPS, and anti-aliasing.
+ Performance improvements! Areas of your world will now load in chunks when in view, and unload when out of view. Slightly longer initial load time, but overall much better performance.
+ Improved controls! Another checkmark button has been added to the bottom right corner when building.
+ Improved UI! UI will be hidden when moving items, so you can have a better view of the world when building. Less clunky!
+ Bug fixes!
Ratings and Reviews
PLEASE I BEG YOU
It would be VERY VERY cool if you would add more skeletons to the game ( standing skeletons or maybe more sitting skeletons and half a skeleton or the torso of a skeleton or just the head ) please if you got spare time maybe use it for making more skeletons i love this game keep up the good work 🔥🔥🔥🔥
Developer Response ,
The team will see if they can make more skeleton props in future updates. ( ^◡^ )
This is a neat little game with lots of potential! I love it. Ive played for a few hours now and i still havent built everything. However i do have some suggestions for future updates, if you want my opinion that is.
1. Add a «survival» mode where you need resources to build everything, it would add more replayability to the game, and make it more appealing an challenging to the people who are into those games. A few suggestions for a survival mode is:
- The number of houses you have determine the amount of people you can have (houses cost resources to build)
- Add a function where the AI Goblins attack your village (this should be able to be turned off, for the peacelovers)
- It costs something to revive people
2. Add archers, right now people only fight with melee weapons and having archers in the mix would spice up the battles
3. Add a 1x1 square block, right now the only options are 2x2, 4x4 and one even larger. But if you get a gap that is 1 block thick it is hard to patch it.
4. Add more resources, i would love to see stone and possibly iron added in, as of now you can only collect wood, food and gold. More resources is more fun in my opinion.
5. Make some stone castle parts that are smaller, the ones in the game now are HUGE compared to the normal buildings, i would love to be able to build some smaller forts.
6. Add more elves, now we only have the female elf, more would be great!
Anyways, that’s my suggestions, you can use them, or ignore them, your choice, either way it’s a great game! Keep working on it!
Developer Response ,
Hi :) Thank you for your suggestions. I have noted down all your suggestions and will see what I can do for upcoming updates. Some of the things you mentioned are currently being worked on such as archers and a survival mode.
Developer Response ,
Glad you like it :) Will be adding cloud support soon.
- MoonBear LTD
- 410.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © MOONBEAR LTD 2018
- 22,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Micro Tip 11,00 kr
- Small Tip 22,00 kr
- Medium Tip 33,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.