The Princh app lets you easily locate printers nearby and print documents directly from your device.
- Locate a nearby printer on the Princh map and go there.
- Open the document you wish to print and tap “open in” Princh.
- Select the printer either by typing in the printer ID or by scanning the QR code by the printer.
- Finish by paying for the print job with your credit card or other payment form and collect your document in the printer.
The Princh network consists of publicly available printers in a multitude of locations such as libraries and print shops etc.
We want to give you the best printing experience possible, so if you have any comments, questions or problems we would love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hva er nytt
- Added secure printing feature (security code on print-jobs when supported by the printer)
- General performance improvements
Vurderinger og omtalerSe alle
Is it to save a payment card? Like, I have to manually enter like 16 digits every time I’m gonna print one document for 3kr?? I mean come on
It’s ok pluss
The procedure is a little complicated but it absolutely works! I was finally able to print my resume with colors! Saved my day:)
But: definitely requires that the user understands swiftly how to use smartphones.
- Princh ApS
- 40 MB
Krever iOS 9.0 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
Arabisk, Dansk, Engelsk, Finsk, Norsk bokmål, Portugisisk, Svensk, Tysk
- © 2015 Princh A/S
Opptil seks familiemedlemmer kan bruke denne appen hvis Familiedeling er aktivert.