Aim at text. Shoot. It's yours! Prizmo Go lets you quickly grab text with the camera. After text is recognized in a blink of an eye, you can interact with it in many useful ways. Or just send it to other apps. And if you've got a Mac, you can even copy/paste it there (*). No more retyping. Feels like magic, just at your fingertips.
Additionally, Prizmo Go provides rich interactions with the captured text. After shooting, text from the original picture is revealed, and swiping through it allows fast and accurate text selection directly from the image. Selected text can then be read aloud, or you can tap to browse to any printed website address, call phone numbers, trigger Mail app from an email address, or even reveal physical address in Apple Maps and initiate navigation to that place.
Prizmo Go comes with enhancements specifically built for VoiceOver, in addition to spoken guidance prior to shooting. That, combined with its text-to-speech capabilities, make it a great companion in case you need help reading printed documents.
- Camera-based text capture for iPhone & iPad
- Real-time text highlighting in camera preview
- Flash and device orientation detection
- Innovative image stabilization
- Advanced image preprocessing
- Orientation detection (machine learning)
- Curved text handling
- Robust neural network-based on-device OCR (works without internet connection) + Apple OCR (English, iOS 13 required)
- Accurate Cloud OCR (***) option (Internet connection required)
- Handwritten text recognition (English only, ***)
- QR code recognition
- Text selection by swiping through the picture
- Copy/paste to other apps or to the Mac (*, **)
- Interaction with detected information: phone numbers, email addresses, physical addresses, websites (**)
- Audio (text-to-speech) reader with word highlighting
- Translation into 59 languages (***)
- Full support of VoiceOver and improved workflow for low vision and blind users
- Text-to-speech output
- Spoken guidance prior to actual shooting
- Deep integration with Dynamic Type for improved & customisable text appearance
OTHER FEATURES & AUTOMATION
- Copy to the Mac with Universal Clipboard (*)
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- iPad Multitasking: support for Slide Over/Split View
- Supports Action Extension and 'Open In'
- URL scheme mechanism (x-callback-url) to trigger Prizmo Go from other apps like Shortcuts, and retrieve recognized text.
- Siri Shortcuts
- iOS 13: Dark Mode, Core ML, Apple OCR, Shortcuts Actions, SF Symbols, Voice Control (Accessibility)
(*) Requires a Mac running macOS Sierra (or later) that is compatible with Universal Clipboard.
(**) Requires purchase of Export Pack or Premium Plan subscription.
(***) Requires subscription to Premium Plan.
Full list of OCR languages available on https://creaceed.com/prizmogo
Volume Purchase (VPP): see Prizmo Go (Volume Ed.)
• Modernization for latest OS & bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Norwegian translate works great, but it's not listed as one of the supported languages in Appstore
At first I was out off because it didn't seem to have Norwegian translation, but in fact it has, and it works pretty good.
Discard my previous comment: "Why is this featured on the Norwegian app store without support for Norwegian OCR?"
Developer Response ,
Hi, Norwegian is indeed supported by both built-in OCR and Cloud OCR in Prizmo Go. Tap on the current language in the top-right corner in the camera view and download the Norwegian language package available (built-in OCR) or select Cloud OCR (the language is then automatically detected). Note that there is a free trial available within the app if you wish to try out the Cloud OCR. Feel free to contact our support service (email@example.com) should you encounter any issues. /TC
Hey! I bought the text pack, and I’m not very satisfied. I was wondering if there is any possible way to get a refund from you guys? Thanks in advance.
Developer Response ,
Hello. If you are encountering any issues with Prizmo Go, you can always reach out to our customer service. Should you have a sample image to share, you can also send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note that refunds are only managed by Apple so you'll have to contact them. /TC
Fungerer ikke for håndskrift
Ubrukelig til å konvertere håndskrift.
Developer Response ,
Hello. Handwriting recognition from an image (which is known as off-line recognition, as opposed to on-line, where the full path and timing data are available) is a very hard problem that was mostly non-working until recent advances in machine learning. The technology to process handwriting is improving rapidly, and we opted to offer it as soon as possible, even though it’s really just the beginning, as it can help in certain situations. Regarding the issue you mentioned with the recognition of your handwriting please check Prizmo Go's FAQ where we provide tips on how to get a better recognition of handwritten notes: https://creaceed.com/prizmogo/faq
Please also note that handwriting recognition is only available in English at the moment (as mentioned within the app). /TC
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Creaceed SPRL
- 31 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Creaceed SPRL
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Plan 10,00 kr
- Text Export Pack 85,00 kr
- Premium Plan - Yearly 99,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.