Private and anonymous internet browsing through Tor. Access rich-medias anonymously (Video streams, html5, sound streamings, etc.).
Block online tracking: change IP address and clear cookies/history/cache/HTML5 storage in one button.
IMPORTANT: Web browsing through an anonymous browser is SLOWER than through a regular browser.
• The Tor network allows you to:
- Hide your real IP address.
- Protect your data on insecure wireless networks.
- Access the entire Internet from behind ISP/corporate connections that filter websites, or when inside regions that practice online censorship. (See CONNECTIVITY NOTE below.)
- Access websites of anonymous .onion web sites, only accessible in the Tor network.
• Block online tracking: change IP address and clear cookies/history/cache/HTML5 storage in one button.
• Spoof the agent tracking scripts by hiding your device.
• Block third party cookies or all cookies.
CONNECTIVITY NOTE: App does NOT function in locations known to employ DPI censorship technology to block Tor connections.
This project was made possible by the Onion Browser Open Source project and the Tor Project.
We strongly encourage users to donate to the Tor Project and the Electronic Frontier Foundation to support Tor and to the cause of online privacy rights. See onionbrowser.com for more information.
Raccoon Browser is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the Tor Project. Raccoon Browser carries no guarantee from The Tor Project about quality, suitability or anything else.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.