The ReSound Smart 3D™ app is compatible with the following hearing aids:
• ReSound LiNX Quattro™
• ReSound LiNX 3D™
• ReSound ENZO 3D™
The ReSound Smart 3D app lets you control your hearing aids directly from your mobile device. You can change programs, and make simple or more advanced sound adjustments and save them as favorites. The app helps you learn what you can do and how to do it. It can even help you find your hearing aids if you lose them. Last, but not least, you can have your hearing care professional update your hearing aid programs and send you new hearing aid software without taking a trip to the clinic.
Notes: Please contact your local ReSound representative for product and feature availability in your market. We recommend that the hearing aids run the latest software version. If in doubt, please contact your hearing care professional.
ReSound Smart 3D mobile device compatibility:
Please consult the ReSound app website for up-to-date compatibility information: www.resound.com/compatibility
Use the ReSound Smart 3D app to:
• Enjoy optimization anywhere with ReSound Assist: Request help with your hearing aid settings from your hearing care professional and receive new settings and software updates.
And use these direct control and personalization options:
• Adjust volume settings on your hearing aids
• Mute your hearing aids
• Adjust volume of your optionally acquired ReSound streaming accessories
• Adjust speech focus as well as noise and wind-noise levels with Sound Enhancer (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
• Change manual and streamer programs
• Edit and personalize program names
• Adjust treble, middle and bass tones to your preferences
• Save your preferred settings as a Favorite – you can even tag to a location
• Monitor the battery status of your rechargeable hearing aids
• Help locate lost or misplaced hearing aids
• Tinnitus manager: Adjust sound variation and frequency of the Tinnitus Sound Generator. Select Nature Sounds (feature availability depends on your hearing aid model and the fitting by your hearing care professional)
For more information and help, please visit www.resound.com/smart3Dapp
Note: Continual use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
App performance improvement and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Veldig bra, men ett par ting irriterer litt i det daglige
Treg oppstart og burde kunne brukes med Apple Watch uten at tlf er med
Developer Response ,
The MFi function, which the hearing aids use, are build in the phone and not the watch, this is why the hearing aids and the iWatch cannot connect without the phone.
Very good app with a few irritating bugs.
I got new hearing aids from Resound and they have a good companion app on the iPhone. The app works well and has made my life easier and better with my hearing aid. As I can control the way the hearing aids work, it’s easy to adjust them to the environment and stay safe.
When I found the app for the Apple Watch I was thrilled. But what a mistake. It doesn’t work unless you open the iPhone and the app on the iPhone. If you close the app only or you close the iPhone it stops working!
Please fix this and it would get 5 stars, maybe, I won’t promise, maybe 4.
Get on with the work on the app!
Thanks for the advice it worked straight out
Great response from the app support.
5 stars treatment.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment.
If you disable the MFi Optimization in the app, then will the iWatch work without having the app running on the iPhone.
- GN Resound A/S
- 227.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018, GN ReSound A/S
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.