"RKU Compact" is a tutorial on peripheral regional anasthesia. It was developed in cooperation with the Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care Medicine and Pain Therapy of the Ulm Rehabilitation Hospital (RKU).
It offers the following content:
• Background and general information about nerve stimulation, medication, sonography, anatomy and methods of application
• Clearly arranged instructions of the nerve block techniques for upper and lower extremities
• Dual Guidance: Functional application of the ultrasound guided nerve block techniques
The Tutorial was made possible by the kind support of B. Braun Melsungen AG.
- 57.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © B. Braun Melsungen AG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.