The app allows both charging station owners and electric vehicle drivers to easily start/stop, track and invoice charging sessions right in the palm of their hand. It also enables station owners to take full control over the energy consumption of their charging stations.
The app is available in 26 languages: Norway, Sweden, Belgium, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Switzerland, Austria, Finland, Portugal, Netherlands, Malta, Spain, Italy, Ireland, Hungary, Slovenia, Denmark, Bulgaria, Poland, Slovakia, Croatia, Romania, Greece, Cyprus, Czech Republic
Managing your charging sessions is easy. Here’s how it works:
• Download the app and create an account by clicking “Sign up”.
• Enter your personal details and activate your account by clicking “Activate” in the confirmation email.
• Create a profile by adding your address and billing details.
• Click “Add charge card” to add your first charge card, or click “Add charging station” to add your first charging station.
• You’re all set! All charging sessions that take place on your charge card(s) and/or charging station(s) are now automatically registered in your account. Happy charging!
Here’s what you can do with Smart Wall Box App:
Track and invoice all charging sessions easily and securely.
Easily track energy usage data of all charging sessions, and automate the allocation and settlement of all charging fees. With a flexible API platform, you can automate this process from here to the other end of the world, fast and securely.
Take full control over your station’s energy usage
Let's be honest, you can't charge without electricity. This is why Smart Wall Box App helps you balance the energy usage of your charging stations. With configurable rates and charging times, Smart Wall Box App compensates for times when energy is most expensive. We make it our goal to maintain safe and energy-efficient charging at all times, without impacting the load on the existing circuit panel.
Several improvements and bug fixes
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.