This version of the Tobii Dynavox Snap Core First app is for:
- Users who want to use the Snap Core First app without speech for free. These users can unlock speech functionality through an in-app purchase at any time.
- Users who purchased a Tobii Dynavox device. Users in this group will have full app functionality (including speech) when the app is (re)installed on their Tobii Dynavox device.
Snap Core First is the leading symbol-based AAC app for non-verbal individuals who have difficulties speaking, including those with autism, Down Syndrome, Rett Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, aphasia, and intellectual disabilities. This AAC app is designed to let users start communicating quickly and guide them from their first words to literacy. Snap Core First provides the path for users to stay engaged as they learn and grow their language skills. It is also easy for parents, teachers, and speech therapists to learn how to use.
Snap Core First includes the following languages: Chinese (Simplified), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (US), English (UK), English (US)/Spanish Bilingual, French (Canadian)/English (US) Bilingual, French (France), German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Spanish (Latin American)/English (US) Bilingual, Spanish (Spain), Spanish (Latin American), Swedish
“This app has been a game changer for my classroom. My students are progressing faster academically, verbal language has increased, clarity has improved, and behaviors have drastically decreased!” – Kim L, Teacher
Snap Core First makes it easy to:
• Edit and change grid sizes (12 to choose from)
• Drag and drop with common functions
• Link pages
• Find words quickly thanks to a special Search tool
● Play Boardmaker activities in Snap:
– Boardmaker activities play in Snap the same way they do in Boardmaker.
– Learners use their familiar Snap access method.
– New actions to launch a Boardmaker activity or folder from a button, open a Boardmaker library, or return to a Boardmaker currently in progress.
– A free Boardmaker Online Community account is included with your Tobii Dynavox account – just log in to Boardmakeronline.com and upload or add Boardmaker Activities to the Snap Activities folder to access them in Snap.
– The Boardmaker Activity Library is pre-populated with a number of activities:
◊ A bookshelf containing 34 books
◊ Games for practicing access methods and games for emergent users
◊ Math Tools – calculator, dice, and spinner
◊ Samples of Reading Avenue, Core First Learning, and Expedition Education curriculum titles
● Vocabulary search filters:
– Allow duplicate matches — enable to show all locations of the same button.
– Show hidden paths — enable to show paths that use buttons that are currently hidden.
● UI improvements in the New User Wizard Page Set selection screen and scroll bars throughout Snap.
● Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
God tanke, men komplisert
Brukt appen noen måneder. God tanke bak den, men komplisert. Vanskelig å sette seg inn i. Burde ikke vært vanskelig å lage en enkel, men god app.
- Tobii Dynavox LLC
- 2 GB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Tobii Dynavox
- In-App Purchases
- Speaking Upgrade 549,00 kr
- METACOM Symbols 549,00 kr
- Acapela Voices 439,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.