strive.ai brings advanced analytics to the Strava app ecosystem. The analytics aim to enhance the Strava's user experience through data science and help athletes understand what factors are influencing their performance. Features are described below:
1. Segment Achievements stack ranked by watts per kilogram for cyclist and runners who train with power meters.
2. Find other athletes who have similar watts per kilogram.
3. Ability to predict probability of Segment PR based on weather forecast and past athlete performance.
4. Predict which bike was used on Ride activities.
1. Tracking of peak thresholds over [1, 5, 20 and 60] minute periods for heart rate, bike power and run power.
2. Tracking of running best efforts over 400m, 800m, 1600m, 5000m and 10000m.
3. Identify what "Factors" are influencing your peak thresholds / best efforts up or down. Standard version includes factors obtained from Strava API (e.g. cadence, temperature, altitude, activity type) while premium WILL include "Factors" gathered from sources outside of Strava (e.g. Weather, Apple Health, Garmin Connect).
4. Calculation of Training Peaks Marks (TSS, IF and NP) for cyclists with power.
5. Trend reporting of key metrics (e.g. peak thresholds, IF, TSS, NP).
6. Notification of data anomalies from bike and running power meters.
7. Ability to flag thresholds as anomalies to remove them from your performance history.
Bug fixes and enhancements.
- strive.ai, LLC
- 38.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 strive.ai, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.