Try your Acapela my-own-voice free for three months with TD Talk’s voice banking feature.
TD Talk is a text to speech app that empowers literate adults who cannot use their voice, their hands or both to communicate. This includes people with disabilities such as ALS/MND, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy and locked-in syndrome.
• talk by typing the words you want to speak
• express yourself in 35+ languages and digital voices
• join any conversation with fast, customised, predictive sentence construction
• correct typos easily with in-sentence editing
Join the conversation
TD Talk empowers people to communicate who they are and what they want to say, in the most fluid way possible:
• select your language of choice and switch to it seamlessly
Express yourself quickly
• remain an active part of any conversation with the ability to use predicted text and to edit errors directly within a sentence
• maintain a more natural speaking pace with QuickMessages, pre-programmed common and custom phrases such as ‘I need help’ and ‘wait please, I’m typing’
Sound like yourself
• express yourself more fluidly thanks to phrase prediction, which learns and adapts to your personal communication style
• choose from a selection of pre-recorded synthetic voices to find one you most identify with
• import a custom synthetic voice that mimics your natural one with voice banking from one of the following vendors: Acapela (my-own-voice), Model Talker, The Voice Keeper
For more information
Customer support: uk.tobiidynavox.com/pages/contact-us
Operating Systems: Apple iPadOS 15 or newer, iPad 6 or newer
- Added ability to log into and install voices from an Acapela my-own-voice service account.
- Added ability to log into and install voices from a ModelTalker account.
- Added ability to log into and install voices from a The Voice Keeper account.
- Updated Quick Messages to be spoken with the voice configured against the language (i.e. the keyboard) the Quick Message item was originally created with.
- Fixed issue where context menus were always English, context menus are now localized according to the iOS system language if it is one of the following - Dansk, Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano, Norsk, Nederlands or Svenska.
- Fixed issue where word predictions for new sentences were being predicted according to the previous sentence content.
- Fixed issue where replacing words immediately before a punctuation with a word prediction selection would add a whitespace before the punctuation.
- Fixed issue where keyboard installations could get into a corrupt state preventing installation to perform even after a restart.
- Fixed issue where the Spanish keyboards presented the incorrect accented 'í' character.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to start multiple keyboard installations at once, causing the application to stop responding to gaze.
- Fixed issue where surrounding buttons would respond to gaze while looking at the voice installation progress bar.
- Fixed issue where the Discard button on Save Quick Message confirmation dialog showed wrong text in French language.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tobii Dynavox LLC
- 199.1 MB
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Tobii Dynavox