The Wonder Weeks worldwide bestselling baby app is a personalized weekly calendar of your baby’s mental development that will keep you informed about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby.
- Keep track of your baby’s mental development
- Learn all about the leaps and bounds and the fussy phases of your baby
- Read the bestselling Wonder Weeks book here in this app
- Take notes about a range of topics in a comprehensive diary
- The leap-alarm service
- The calendar sync option to show the leaps in your agenda
- A full HD 4G / WIFI baby monitor
- The complete Audiobook of the Wonder Weeks (English)
- The compete eBook of the Wonder Weeks in several languages
- a proven white noise library to help you baby doze of
- a proven library of classical music and sounds to help you baby relax
- Extra content such as over 400 milestones and over 200 games and activities.
International experts on The Wonder Weeks: “This is a very practical and entertaining window into the baby’s first year and a half. van de Rijt and Plooij have observed and found the vulnerable times in an infant’s development that I independently came to in my research. The authors’ observations and practical suggestions are wonderful.” -T. Berry Brazelton, M.D., professor emeritus, Harvard Medical School
"Anyone who deals with infants and young children will want to read The Wonder Weeks. This book will open parents' eyes to aspects of their children's growth, development, changing behavior, and emotional responsiveness that they might otherwise not notice or find puzzling and distressing." -Catherine Snow, Ph.D., Shattuck Professor of Education, Harvard Graduate School of Education
Disclaimer: This App is developed with the greatest care. Neither the developer nor the author shall nevertheless be liable for any damages arising from any inaccuracies or omissions in this app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish it was on Norwegian :-)
Expensive app. I thought that I bought full version. New upgrade with payment plans to unlock content. All information in this app is available for free in other sources
Jeg har ikke en sjimpanse!
Denne appen er bare tull og tøys! Styr unna! Mesteparten av forskningen er gjort på sjimpanser og mannen bak (med sin kone) tjener masse på dette tøyset. Han mistet jobben som professor pga at dette er motbevist, og en annen forsker som motbeviste dette prøvde å publisere det. Da ville Plooji stanse dette. Resultatet er at han mista jobben. Så nå lever han på denne appen og boka hans.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear that! Please feel free to contact me at email@example.com so we could discuss and potentially resolve any misunderstandings!
- Domus Technica BV
- 193.6 MB
- Helse og trening
Krever iOS 11.0 eller nyere. Kompatibel med iPhone, iPad og iPod touch.
Dansk, Engelsk, Forenklet kinesisk, Fransk, Indonesisk, Italiensk, Japansk, Nederlandsk, Portugisisk, Russisk, Spansk, Svensk, Tyrkisk, Tysk
- Age Rating
- Ubegrenset nettilgang.
- © The Wonder Weeks
- 44,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- Chapter eBook, Leap 1 11,00 kr
- Chapter eBook, Leap 2 11,00 kr
- Chapter eBook, Leap 3 11,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.