Watch Tracker is a revolutionary new app for tracking the accuracy of a wristwatch. It's dramatically easier and more accurate than any previous method.
Just tap a button when the time on your watch matches the time displayed by the app, and Watch Tracker does the rest. It synchronizes with an atomic clock, measures and records the difference, and displays graphs of all the data points you've recorded.
- Uses best-fit analysis to accurately calculate how many seconds your watch gains or loses per day
- Displays graphs of rates and variance
- Can track multiple watches simultaneously
- Saves data in CSV files that can be opened with any spreadsheet software
Watch Tracker is made by the developer of tChess (the chess app that was featured in Apple's "Learn" commercial for the iPad) and Learn Chess (the Apple Staff Favorite e-book).
- Watch Tracker now gracefully fails over to your iOS device's internal clock if there's a problem downloading the atomic time.
- The overall accuracy of a watch (according to all of its timing runs) is calculated and displayed at the bottom of the list of timing runs.
- There's a new option to display the overall accuracy of each watch on the main screen.
Ratings and Reviews
Best but not prettiest
This is the best app to measure accuracy, but the design could really need a bump. Compared to ToolWatch, it has better functionality, but I miss the design.
After an much needed update, this app has become even better. Easy to use, intuitive and quick to add timings.
watchtracker is only as precise as your own reaction - alas - not very... save up for a more high-end tracking app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.