- View all photo and video thumbnail on Mac from Camera
- Download photo or video files single or batch mode
- Watch Camera Liveview video in the App
- View all Camera Settings
- Trigger Capture and view photo
All Nikon Camera with WiFi enabled, include D750, D850, D5300, D5500, D5600, Z6, Z7 and other WiFi models.
How to connect:
1. Enable WiFi on your Nikon Camera, that will setup WiFi SSID and password for you to connect.
2. Connect to that Camera WiFi setup in step 1
3. Click the connect button in the App
* Advanced users maybe need change the IP address if you setup your Camera WIFI network in different ways, you can change IP address in the App after App starts three seconds.
* New Bluetooth enabled Camera maybe need setup WiFi through your iOS App.
(This App was designed by John Li, it is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nikon.)
Ratings and Reviews
Now It Works
After many tries it works now! It's a nice tool for photographing wireless "tethered". Thanx!
Developer Response ,
Hi, the App need your Mac connect to your camera WiFi first, then it can operate your camera. Please send us email firstname.lastname@example.org, we are glad to help.
You can setup your camera Wi-Fi this way: Wi-Fi -> Network connection -> on, and you can find SSID name this screen Wi-Fi -> Network settings -> View SSID, then on Mac you can find this Wi-Fi and connect to it, after the WiFi is connected, the last step is click the connect button in the App.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.