Use the power of Wolfram's computational intelligence to answer your questions. Building on 30+ years of development led by Stephen Wolfram, Wolfram|Alpha is the world's definitive source for instant expert knowledge and computation.
Across thousands of domains—with more continually added—Wolfram|Alpha uses its vast collection of algorithms and data to compute answers and generate reports for you.
Walk through the steps of solving many math and chemistry problems with Wolfram|Alpha. Get even more detailed assistance with a Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription.
Parts of Wolfram|Alpha are used in Apple's Siri assistant; this app gives you access to the full power of the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine.
Use Wolfram|Alpha to compute the following and much more:
- Get homework help "Factor 9x^2 + 29x + 6"
- Identify a plane "Flights overhead"
- Find out weather "Weather last New Year's"
- Get information on movies "Movies with Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock"
- Get financial insight "APPL vs. MSFT"
- Calculate units and measurements "Seconds in a nanocentury"
- Get trivia answers "Number of tennis balls that can fit in a Boeing 747"
- Find nutritional information "Whopper vs. Big Mac"
- Get shopping help "Chicago Target stores open at 10 pm"
- Get fitness information "Running calculator"
- Have fun "Tell me a joke"
Become a Wolfram|Alpha Pro member to unlock enhanced step-by-step solutions and image as input. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscription fees are $6.99 per month or up to $65.99 per year depending on your plan. You can manage your Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription by visiting the iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a Wolfram|Alpha Pro subscription.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Only Problem: Outdated design
As title says, my only problem with this app is the design. Else than that, absolutely love it.
Wolfram|Alpha er noe av det mest geniale vi kan finne på nettet, og det å kunne ha alt dette i en egen applikasjon på telefonen er rett og slett fantastisk. Bruker programmet selv i alle mulige sammenhenger. Det at Wolfram har satt ned prisen til 11 kr gjør at det ikke finnes en unnskyldning til å ikke kjøpe.
En utrolig applikasjon (og nettsted forøvrig) som overrasker og overrasker hver dag - anbefales på det varmeste!
Used to be a good app for students
But alas it is no longer.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wolfram Group LLC
- 33.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2020, Wolfram Alpha LLC
- 33,00 kr
- In-App Purchases
- extension (Image as Input) 11,00 kr
- Pro for Students Monthly 69,00 kr
- Pro for Students Yearly 559,00 kr
- Pro Monthly 69,00 kr
- Pro for Educators Monthly 69,00 kr
- Pro Yearly 649,00 kr
- Pro for Educators Yearly 559,00 kr
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.