Alliance Payroll MyPay provides you with convenient access to your vital Payroll and Benefits Information.
Note: Some features listed below may not be available depending on which information your employer has elected to include their MyPay system.
• View & download paycheck stubs
• View taxes & recurring deductions
• View & request changes to your personal information
• View & request time off
• View paycard & direct deposit accounts
• Request changes to direct deposit accounts
• View & update emergency contacts
• View employee directory
• View & update dependent information
• Communicate with your company's HR department
Thanks for using MyPay from Alliance Payroll Services Inc.
The December 2019 release add support for the new 2020 version of the W4 form in the requests area. There are significant changes to the form that IRS has put in place to try to have more accurate withholding calculations to prevent large over or under withholding throughout the year.
- Alliance Payroll Services, Inc.
- 72.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Alliance Payroll Services, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.