Feeding Wisconsin hosts an annual statewide conference that brings together Hunger Fighters, Health Providers, Community Builders, Policy Makers, and Food Advocates for networking, education, and best practice sharing to help our collective ability to fight hunger, improve health and strengthen communities.
• When reviewing a Speaker, Sponsor, Exhibitor, or other items in a list, two new buttons may be available if enabled. The first allows you to quickly schedule a meeting, and the second allows you to indicate your interest in their topic. Networking superstars, this one is for you.
• There was an issue with game Challenge Codes where apostrophes weren’t being recognized, and some Challenge Codes that were correct weren’t being recognized. We fixed that, so game on.
- Feeding Wisconsin, Inc.
- 87.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2020 Socio Labs Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.