Connecting groups through wifi networks
Intercom by proxmty is a network based intercom system. Perfect for the home or office. Install the app on your phone or tablet and instantly call other Intercom users available on your local network using a clean, simple and attractive user interface.
- View who is currently available locally to call at a glance.
- No accounts or registration required.
- Works in the background; the called person does not need the app to be open to receive calls.
- Call remains inside local network for optimal security and audio clarity.
- Calls are speakerphone based.
- Allow/deny networks - only become visible on networks you know and trust. (you are prompted once for each new network you join)
- Automatically re-connects when you are in range of a trusted network.
- Ability to set the visible name of your station.
- Ability to set 'do not disturb' mode.
- Notifications are presented if a call is missed.
- Android/iOS versions inter-operate seamlessly.
AT THE OFFICE
- Check if a person is in the office and contact them quickly with one touch.
- Can be run over a WAN/VPN to interconnect physically remote stations.
- See who is currently at home. (great for seeing if your teenager has returned after a late night without getting out of bed!)
- Call another family member instantly and easily no matter where they may be in the house.
Please view our video at http://proxmty.net to see how easy it is to setup and use.
Support for iOS 12
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.