JAMDA: Journal of the American Medical Directors Association
Official Journal of AMDA: Dedicated to Long Term Care Medicine and Caring for the Ages
It just got a whole lot easier to keep up with the latest articles on long-term care: associated management, applied research and clinical issues. The JAMDA app brings you the convenience of reading your favorite journal from anywhere in the world with just a tap. Now available for both iPad and iPhone!
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full journal content on the JAMDA website. These credentials will allow full access to all content on the app.
JAMDA is the official journal of AMDA: Dedicated to Long Term Care Medicine. JAMDA provides monthly coverage of the issues most important to healthcare professionals providing long term care. Original research and review articles cover topics such as geriatric medicine, dementia and cognitive impairment, rehabilitation, chronic comorbid conditions, the frail elder, sarcopenia, medication management and prescribing issues, multi-resistant organisms and infectious diseases, falls prevention, assisted living risks and challenges, palliative/end of life care, education, technology/robotics, as well as health policy, outcomes evaluation and guidelines for administrators, physicians and staff who work in long-term care, rehabilitation sites, assisted living, and home care.
About Caring for the Ages:
Caring for the Ages is the official newspaper of AMDA and provides post-acute and long-term care professionals with timely and relevant news and commentary about clinical developments and about the impact of health care policy on long-term care medicine.
iTunes purchases from JAMDA
A single issue of the journal for $31.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• WKWebview Upgrade
• Firebase Integration
• Bug fixes
- Elsevier Inc.
- 93.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Copyright © 2020 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Vol 13 Issue 1, JMDA USD 31.99
- Vol 13 Issue 2, JMDA USD 31.99
- Vol 13 Issue 3, JMDA USD 31.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.