Slife provides a simple way to See, Share, and Store your life, it is also a great way to inspire yourself to live a healthy lifestyle.
See your life - you see your daily life routes (where you go), time stamped for each event, steps and miles walked/run, and fat burned.
Share your life - you can share your activities, locations, and your fitness achievement with your friends with a simple click.
Store your life - it stores your daily log (routes and fitness achievements) in your iPhone and in the cloud. It's an extension of your memory. You can easily remember what you did on a particular day - your memory only a few clicks away.
* Counts steps of your walk and run (Pedometer)
* Calculates your daily fitness goal based on your gender, age, height, weight, and type of work. * Automatically tracks walking, running, biking, and transportation
* Displays your day as a simple storyline
* Plots your routes on map
* Calculates calories burned each day
* Records the distance you walk or run
* Displays a weekly fitness trend chart for you
* Enables you to share with your friends through texts (SMS), email, and social network services (Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, WeChat, etc.)
1. Think of it as an extension of your memory. Record your daily routes, places visited, fitness achievements, and calories and fat you burned.
2. Inspire a healthy and active lifestyle.
EXTEND YOUR BATTERY LIFE
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Slife has been designed to use GPS and other sensors smartly based on your activities. The app relies mostly on the motion sensor, cell towers, and WiFi locations.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT iOS 7
Slife needs to run continuously in the background to track your activities:
1. Make sure you turn on Background App Refresh in iPhone Settings- >General->Background App Refresh.
2. If you close Slife in the multitasking view by swiping up (this is the view you get by double pressing the home button). Slife will be turned off until you open the app again.
3. Slife App will continuously use GPS in background, this may increase battery consumption.
1. Optimize the animation of the first interface
2. Improve positioning accuracy and step counting accuracy
3. Fixed some bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Changed my life
I have been using this app for 10 months and it helped a lot to track km I walk ,calories I burn and the steps that cover🙂🙂 m very thankful to the hardworking team who is behind this application but recently it's the starting of my 11th month I could not use the application properly even when I wAlk there is no change in app ... I am really sad that I am not able to use this app since 10 days .. I really want to use this app forever how can I fix the problem ? I don't wanna delete the app because there is so much data of my weight loss journey ... plz help me
special application for sharing life
This is something very special application that i feel because because as like the fb and other social network here in this application you can have store your daily life routes and the standard that you share.
helpful for customers
Wow what an app. I have lots of a fitness club and I had tried for much attraction to have more customers but this application sharing showed me the good way of sharing life and the fitness. This application helped me lot to have customers attraction.
- Slightech, Inc.
- 71.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Slightech Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.