The game is visually appealing and offers simple and quick gameplay. Solitaire is a little-known, but this does not prevent him from being interesting. It allows you to kill a few minutes, if nothing else to do and at the same time work out in the addition of numbers.
• The game uses a deck of 52 cards.
• Sixteen cards dealt face-up put on the table. The rest remain in the stock.
• The goal of the game is to remove all the cards from the board. Check cards on the table so that the sum of card's costs was 15. For example, 6 + 9 or 8 + 4 + 3 or 5 + 9 + Ace.
• An Ace counts as one.
• The game card suit does not matter.
• Tens, Jacks, Queens and Kings are removed only for just four of the following combinations:
• 10 + 10 + 10 + 10
• J + J + J + J
• Q + Q + Q + Q
• K + K + K + K
• Thus, Ten can not be removed, for example, with the five.
AdMob SDK Updated
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Ivan Prokhorov
- 78.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Ivan Prokhorov
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Hints USD 0.99
- 200 Hints USD 1.99
- 500 Hints USD 2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.