10000000 is a Dungeon Crawling Puzzle RPG Matching Game. Run the dungeon, match tiles and run for as long as you can
“This game is so good it makes me want to cry” - TouchArcade
- Monsters blocking your way? Match swords and staves to take down pixel art Orcs, Dragons and Elementals
- Can't see a match? Dig into your backpack for items. How about casting a magic spell that changes all the tiles on the puzzle board, or eating some food to give yourself an energy boost.
- Battle getting too tough? Use the loot you found to go back to the Blacksmith and Armorer to upgrade your gear to epic status
“Freedom costs 10 million. I’m half-hoping I never make it” – Kotaku
- It's an RPG too! - Each dungeon and monster fight gives you experience to spend on new skills at at the trainer
- Upgrade your castle - Matching stone and wood lets you bring it back home to upgrade your castle
“It’s damned good.” – Pocket Tactics
- Brew potions to make yourself stronger, or if you are feeling brave, drink potions that make the monsters and chests harder but increase your score.
- Roguelike difficulty - It's hard to reach 10000000 but keep replaying the dungeon and you'll get stronger and stronger every run
- And while you do it, zone out with some retro music and pixel art
- Localisation. Hello World!
- Improved Resolution handling
- Performance enhancements & bug fixing
- View your achievements in game
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where did the last two hours go?
Ask yourself two questions. Do you like matching games? Do you own an iOS device? If the answer to both is yes, then just buy this game. Don't think about it, just do it. It's ridiculously fun and very addictive.
P.S. Don't let the icon put you off; this game is awesome!
Far to often you are left with no matches to progress so end up matching randoms in the hope the tiles you need will match up. Very little skill involved more often than not its all down to luck. Some runs you will do well n others you will do terrible all based on what tiles you are dealt. Neat concept tho just needed a bit more work.
One of the few iOS games that had me coming back for more (just one more run!) all the way to completion. Perfect for those who get their fix from the leveling RPG grind. Well done!
- EightyEight Games LTD
- 119 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © EightyEightGames Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.