“Instant, awesome panoramas” — CNET
“Easy as pie … impressively sharp.” — Gizmodo
“Feels like magic” — TUAW (The Unofficial Apple Weblog)
Beautiful panoramas made easy.
Take stunning 360 panoramas everywhere. 360 Panorama turns your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad into a full featured 360 degree panoramic camera. Easily capture immersive panoramas in seconds and instantly share your 360 view with the world. Simply pan the camera and watch as images are stitched seamlessly. 360 Panorama captures the scene in a way you never could with a traditional camera.
Designed to take full advantage of your device.
• Unbeatable speed: Taps into the raw power of your device to stitch panoramas in realtime.
• Magical gyro viewing: Use your gyroscope to interact — look around in 360 degrees.
• Never forget a location: Every panorama is GPS tagged, complete with a compass heading.
Share your immersive 360 views — with anyone.
• Share online: Shared panoramas can be viewed on any computer or device. App not required!
• Post on Facebook: Post 360 views on your wall or send to a photo album — all from the app.
• Tweet in 360: Share jaw-dropping scenes your friends can view anywhere, even inside their Twitter app.
• Email 360 views: Say “wish you were here” in a whole new way.
More than an app — an amazing website, too.
• Free and safe panorama storage online: Upload panoramas to your account and access them from your desktop or mobile browser.
• Automatic quality boost: Cloud enhancement automatically retouches your panoramas over time!
• Join the community: Help build a world of panoramas for everyone to enjoy on 360verse.com.
• Share and embed: Sharing online is just as easy as in-app. Plus, you can even embed panoramas into your website or blog.
“360 is simple to use and jaw-dropping when shared!” — William
“Hands down the best interface for taking panoramas with the iPhone! ... And best of all, the output is fantastic!” — Chance
“I just want to say that this was the single best customer experience I have ever had, either in person or over the Internet.” — Chris
“Just downloaded this 360 Panorama App. Kinda dope....” — Chamillionaire
360 Panorama supports all recent iPhone and iPad models since the iPhone 4. Includes native iPad support.
This update fixes a crash on startup for iPhone 6s Plus users as well as iPad mini 3 users. For iPhone 6s users who tried the last update, please try again, as a code merge issue led to the fix not being deployed.
This includes the fixes and improvements from the major refresh (4.4.4):
- Fix for Twitter authentication issues which caused problems during login and sharing to Twitter.
- Update to the latest Facebook and Twitter SDKs
- Fixes for a few UI layout issues and small bugs throughout the app
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app for pretty seamless pano's. Quick and easy.
I like how you can save save out images but it would be nice to be able to edit and re-import.
Forget video and FB reviews!
I'm writing this review to give my perspective. There are some negative reviews because this app doesn't talk to FB or shoot video.
Ok - first of all video? What the? The iPhone has a camera - not some magical spherical sensor array. What do you expect?
FB integration - so use something else to show your friends what your eating.
This app (and I've been using it since 2011) is insanely awesome. I've been using it for TV shows as a tool for capturing environments for reflection and lighting maps as well as tracking continuity. It's awesome.
The app is lovely and does 360 photos fine, however, there needs to be better uploading to Facebook which doesn't see the user having to visit another website, if that was changed, and video was added, this app would be a 5 star.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.