Manage your health with Ada, your health companion. Ada can help you, your family, and your friends analyze symptoms and receive personal health assessments. Developed by doctors and scientists, Ada knows thousands of symptoms and conditions.
How does Ada help you?
1. You tell Ada what’s bothering you.
2. You then answer some simple, personalized questions.
3. Ada starts to assess what could be wrong.
4. Ada then provides relevant information about your health.
What can you expect from Ada?
- Privacy and secure data – we respect your privacy and apply the strictest data regulations to protect your information
- Option to share your assessment – you can easily share information about your health and activity with your doctor
- Personalized information – you get guidance that’s specific to your unique health profile
What can you tell Ada?
There are no wrong questions. Here are some common symptoms:
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain and tenderness
- Common cold
- Influenza infection
- Viral sinusitis
- Tension headache
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Anxiety disorder
- Acute panic attack
- Skin conditions, such as rashes, acne, insect bites
- Pregnancy concerns
- Children’s health
- Sleeping problems
- Indigestion issues, such as vomiting, diarrhea
- Eye infections
Improving Ada is a constant goal of ours, which is why your feedback is so important to us. If you have any, please get in touch at email@example.com
Thanks for managing your health with Ada. This update introduces original designs and a unique onboarding journey. New versions also include expanded medical conditions and findings. We're always eager to read your feedback, so please write a review or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Lovely app. (:
I’ve struggled a lot with my mental health and wanted to try anything just anything before I went to see a therapist, I was desperate. I wanted to talk about my anorexia and depression, I typed in the symptoms and then all of the questions asked were minimal easy to understand and respectful, if you had answered you had an urge to end your life they let you know that there was help and someone out there who would listen. An amazing app 100% would recommend (no payment!!!)
Love this app!
This is a great app. I love that it feels interactive and like it’s ‘thinking’ about the symptoms you are describing. I also love that it gives a number of options as a possible cause of your symptoms and recommends whether or not you should contact a doctor.
It is also logically presented and worded with no sensationalist overtones that could alarm, just good, factual information.
Well done the developers. I will continue to use and recommend to friends and family.
I recommend this app to everyone. Though I haven’t (thankfully) needed or had this app save me from anything critical, it has been useful for many day 2 day issues. It’s a useful & free diagnosis if you aren’t sure whether 2 visit a doctor or talk to someone, super useful. The app makers should be proud.
- Ada Health GmbH
- 19.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 Ada Health GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.