Adobe Acrobat Reader is the world’s most trusted PDF reader and PDF editor with more than 635 million installs. View, share, annotate, add comments, and sign documents—all in one app. You can store your files online and read documents anywhere.
Features from Adobe’s Fill & Sign app are now available in Adobe Acrobat Reader. Fill, sign, and send any form fast and reliably. You can even snap a picture of a paper form and fill it in on your phone or tablet, then e-sign and send. It’s that easy: no physical document, no printing or faxing needed.
Get your 7-day free trial and try all the features of Acrobat Reader.
With a premium subscription, you can also edit text and images in scanned PDFs, use the PDF converter to combine, organise and convert to PDF & more.
• With our PDF editor, edit text and images directly in your PDF (mobile only)
• Fix typos or add paragraphs with the PDF editor feature
• Easily add, delete, or rotate any image
• Import custom fonts from Creative Cloud
• Markup & edit PDFs you’ve scanned & make scanned text editable through OCR
MERGE & ORGANISE PDFs WITH THE PDF CONVERTER
• Split or combine multiple files into one PDF with our PDF converter
• Use the PDF editor to insert, delete, rotate, crop & reorder pages in your PDF file
CREATE, CONVERT & EXPORT PDFs
• Easily convert to PDF from any file type—including Microsoft files, Google docs, and images
• Export and convert PDFs to Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or image files (jpg, png, and more) with our file converter
COMPRESS & HIGHLY SECURE PDFs
• Compress PDF files to reduce the file size for easy saving and sharing
• Protect PDF documents by adding unique passwords
Subscribe now to access all these features and use Acrobat across mobile and web platforms.
VIEW & PRINT ANY PDF
• Open and view PDFs with the PDF reader
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
• Print docs directly from your devices
USE LIQUID MODE FOR OPTIMAL PDF VIEWING
• Get the best PDF reading experience with Liquid Mode
• Quickly navigate & adjust the font size or spacing
• PDFs readjust to fit your screen
• Use Search to instantly find text in your documents
SHARE PDFs & COLLABORATE
• Share files for commenting or viewing
• Collect & respond to comments from multiple people in one file
• Receive activity notifications for shared files
• Use @mention tag to invite & add non-collaborators to the review
• Add personalised sticky notes, comments, and highlight text
• Write and draw directly on PDFs
• Share files with others and collect all their comments in one place
FILL OUT & SIGN FORMS
• Easily fill and sign documents with the PDF filler feature
• Use the document signer to add your signature using your finger or a stylus
STORE & MANAGE FILES
• Sign in to your free account to store and access files across devices
• Link online storage accounts like Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, or Google Drive
• Star files to quickly open important documents
CONNECT THE PDF READER TO GOOGLE DRIVE
• Easily access PDFs and other files
• View, share, and star Google Drive files
• Create, edit, compress, and export Google Drive files with a subscription
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS
• Access the scanned PDFs you’ve created using the free Adobe Scan PDF creator app
• Open your scans in Acrobat’s PDF Reader to fill, sign documents, comment & share
The Acrobat Reader mobile app is designed to work with customers who have Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) enabled.
Do not sell or share my personal information www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
Better performance, improved stability.
Ratings and Reviews
So dam glitchy
I waste a lot of time trying to highlight single words within a page. It jumps all over the place. Will freeze when I try to open certain documents
Great, other than the App count shows notifications but there aren’t any. The Forum tells us that this problem has been around for several years however remains unresolved. Impossible to clear, other than an Adobe employee recommending to turn notifications off, that is not a solution!
The subscription is a SCAM!!!!
Once you sign up for yearly subscription, your DONE for!! It automatically renews yearly and if you miss the 14x days trail period at the END of your subscription, it locks you in for another year. Website states there’s no way to turn off “auto renewal”. Like wth!?! Big tech company can’t stop “auto renewal” of yearly subscription? Don’t think you can simply “just cancel” they hit you with a early “termination fee” which can cost $300+ depending when your trying to cancel. Never again will I use ADOBE!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- ADOBE SYSTEMS SOFTWARE IRELAND LIMITED
- 343.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2023 Adobe. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- PDF Edit and Convert Monthly $18.49
- Acrobat Premium - Yearly $129.99
- Acrobat Premium - Monthly $18.49
- PDF Pack - Doc Creator $14.99
- Adobe ExportPDF $35.99
- Premium - Edit & Create PDF $17.49
- Acrobat Premium - Monthly $7.49
- Acrobat Premium - Yearly $54.99
- Adobe Acrobat Premium $8.99
- Acrobat Premium - Yearly $111.99