** Apple Design Award Winner **
Affinity Designer is the fastest, smoothest, most precise vector graphic design software available. Built from the ground up over a five-year period, every feature, tool, panel and function has been developed with the needs of creative professionals at its core. With continuous innovation and development, the result is a ground-breaking application that will revolutionise how you work.
• Panning and zooming is always live at 60fps
• Live gradients, transforms, effects and adjustments
• Optimised for documents of any complexity, zoom to over 1,000,000% for absolute precision
• Live pixel, retina and wireframe view of vector artwork in and out of split screen mode
• Seamless switching between tools and editing modes for frustration-free design
Precise vector tools
• Rock solid vector tools that work just the way you want them to
• The best pen tool, node tool, curve editing and smart shape tools available
• Pencil and brush stabilisation for drawing super-smooth curves freehand
• Non-destructive boolean operations
• Live effects, blend modes and image adjustments
• Incredibly smooth gradient and transparency controls
Raster or vector, you decide
• With a single click switch between vector and raster workspaces
• Use the strengths of vector and raster behaviours for the best of both worlds
• High quality raster tools for texturing, masking and finishing artwork. Create your own brushes too.
• True creative freedom not found in other apps.
• Flexible text handling including comprehensive support for OpenType
• Artistic text and text frames
• Full control over character and paragraph styles
• Flow text along any drawn path
Built for your workflow
• Unlimited artboards
• Saveable history with alternate futures
• Customisable keyboard shortcuts
• PSD, AI, PDF, EPS, SVG, JPG, TIFF and EXR file support
• Advanced grids, snapping and alignment
• Linked symbols and constraints
Perfect colour and output
• Professional CMYK, LAB, RGB and Grayscale colour models
• Full 16-bit per channel editing
• End-to-end ICC colour management
• Slice export for exporting multiple elements in a single click
• Live pixel preview to see exactly how your design will export
Built for Mac
• Takes full advantage of the latest macOS technologies including Metal compute, OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch and Core Graphics
• Full support for MacBook Pro's Touch Bar and Force Touch trackpad
• Fully optimised for 64-bit and multi-core processors
• Supports regular, retina and multi-monitor set ups
• External eGPU support
• Support for multi-page Affinity Publisher documents
• Various stability and performance improvements
• HDR / EDR monitor support
• Node tool now has transform mode for more freeform editing of nodes
• Pen tool now has a rubber band mode giving an accurate preview of how your next curve will look
• Node tool now allows for lasso selection of nodes
• New sculpt mode added to pencil enabling the manipulation of existing curves in a more natural way
• Alignment widgets have been added for much faster alignment operations
• Whole new isometric panel - allowing you to create and edit directly in any isometric plane
• All shape tools now allow you to save presets
• Add multiple strokes and fills to a single shape with the new appearance panel
• New point transform tool, allowing you to scale and rotate objects from any node
• Many grid improvements, including a new cube grid and column guides
• Many PSD import / export improvements
• Layers Panel now includes options for transparent backgrounds, different thumbnail sizes and colour tagging.
• Pixel persona now supports Sub Brushes, symmetry (up to 32-way) and on-the-fly nozzle rotation
• Alternate futures for document history have been added.
Ratings and Reviews
Everything I need
This combined with Affinity Photo covers all of my bases. I’m running Affinity Publisher in Beta and so far so very good! Although I was hesitant at first, I have now deleted the Adobe suite from my Mac because I no longer need it.
At last a game changer for designers
I started using Aldus Freehand when I got my first Apple Mac Quadra 700. It was great. Macromedia made it better. Adobe killed it. Then I learned to love Adobe Illustrator. It’s a very good design app for print and web. I still rate it highly. However, Affinity Designer (for want of a better name I guess) is outstanding because it matches Adobe Illustrator on so many levels, then improves on many of the concepts again. I look forward to promised updates that will include multiple artboards, which should leave Adobe Illustrator behind at that point. And the price is great. It’s a price that makes this software far more accessible than Adobe Illustrator, and that for me is the game changer. I can easily see Affinity Designer becoming an industry standard. Affinity Designer is now my go to default vector design app. I just hope these guys (or someone like them) brings a solid professional standard page design app to the Apple App Store to replace the excellent, but expensive, Adobe InDesign. Five stars for Affinity Designer and its design team.
This is an amazing Mac based vector drawing app. The whole package is well designed, tuned and enjoyable to use. The design is sleek and the the interface is user friendly. Affinity Designer is highly recommended for anyone who wants the power of Adobe Illustrator, native on the Mac without having to pay for a subscription or an overpriced package.
The developers have really put all their heart and soul into crafting such a wonderful app. Every update makes it even better!
- Serif (Europe) Ltd.
- 404.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Serif (Europe) Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.