Use the Amazon Alexa App to set up your Alexa-enabled devices, listen to music, create shopping lists, get news updates, and much more. When you enable Alexa hands-free you can talk to Alexa by simply saying "Alexa" when the app is on your screen. The more you use Alexa, the more she adapts to your voice, vocabulary, and personal preferences.
• Get more out of your Echo device through personalized feature recommendations from Alexa
• Discover and enable recommended Alexa skills
• Pick up where you left off directly from the home feed with lists, shopping, or recently played Music and Books
MANAGE YOUR DEVICES
• Set up your Alexa-enabled devices, control or check status of your compatible smart lights, locks and thermostats at home or on the go
• Create routines to automate your smart home devices
MUSIC & BOOKS
• Connect to music services like Amazon Music, Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, and iHeartRadio. Choose a song or playlist and listen on your Alexa-enabled devices
• Create speaker groups to play music across your compatible Echo devices for multi-room music
ORGANIZE YOUR DAY
• View and edit shopping and to-do lists on the go, get weather and news updates, manage timers and alarms, and more
• Use Drop In from your app to connect instantly with your compatible Echo devices, like a two-way intercom
• Call or message supported Alexa-enabled devices, at no additional cost
Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can’t access some NZ info
Says I am registered to the USA so I cannot access Hoyts cinemas in NZ . Won’t allow “ learn my voice feature too . When confirming my mobile phone number it says my number is already associated with another account .. very frustrating...Unsure how to overcome ...
So hard to use!
I find the app really difficult to use. It actually puts me off using Alexa. Just doing something as simple as setting the time for my region was so hard to work out.
Alexa often can’t understand what I’m asking it to do, like play my favourite radio station, so I want to set it as a skill, so that when I would say “play my favourite radio station” she would go to the programmed station. But it’s so hard to work out how to do it. Instead there are lots of “fun” and “silly” suggestions of things to try, it’s really annoying.
Add skills pls
Can you please make a skill that makes car engines noises for people that enjoy car sounds and another skill that gives you free information of the history of cars like ford Peugeot farrari lamoghini mustang Audi Mazda Suzuki mersadies mazerati Nissan Tesla Holden Honda Toyota... I hope you do add these skills
- AMZN Mobile LLC
- 326.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © AMZN Mobile LLC 2014-2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.