AmpKit+ transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into a powerful guitar amp & effects studio!
The paid AmpKit+ app includes 4 amps and matching cabinets, 10 pedals and 8 mics at less than half price.
• Ampkit Link, Ampkit Link HD (available on Amazon.com)
• Apogee JAM, Line 6 Mobile In, Line 6 SonicPort, iRiffPort, Alesis IO Dock
• iRig, iRig HD
"I found AmpKit+, the full version of the app, the easiest, most versatile and the best value, especially on an iPad."
- New York Times
"AmpKit is the star of the show... extremely intuitive user interface, plenty of amps and pedals, great sound."
• Sophisticated recording capabilities with mixing and non-destructive re-amping
• Upload sessions to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and others
• Records sharing via SoundCloud, AirDrop, Copy-Paste, iMessage and email
• Ultra-low latency, virtually undetectable
• FREE Tuner and Metronome featuring technology used in GuitarToolkit
• Works with virtually all headset and dock guitar interfaces
• renamed some amps, cabs and pedals
Ratings and Reviews
If you think you can buy the Peavey 6505 tone for $24.99 and a Mesa (Taos) Rectifier for $8.29 think again. Save your money and the space on your device.
- Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- 223.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Agile Partners Technologies, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- D-Delay Pedal $8.99
- Wahba Doo Pedal $8.99
- AmpKit+ Power Pack $34.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.