Play the world's best bird flinging, pig popping game!
Use the slingshot to fling birds at the piggies' towers and bring them crashing down – all to save the precious eggs.
New to the world of Angry Birds? Angry Birds 2 is the best way to get to know all of the iconic characters and experience the fun gameplay that has captured the hearts (and spare time) of millions of players.
Decorated Angry Birds veteran? Everything you love about classic Angry Birds games is here with some awesome new additions. Choose which bird to fling when, play with friends, take on multi stage levels, and compete and collaborate with players around the globe.
● CHOOSE YOUR BIRD. Choose which bird to put in the slingshot and defeat the pigs with strategy!
● MULTI-STAGE LEVELS. Play fun, challenging levels with multiple stages – just watch out for those Boss Pigs!
● DAILY CHALLENGES. Have a minute? Complete a daily challenge and earn some quick rewards.
● LEVEL UP your birds with feathers and up their scoring power. Build the ultimate flock!
● JOIN A CLAN to take down the pigs with friends and players around the world.
● IMPRESS THE MIGHTY EAGLE in Mighty Eagle's Bootcamp and earn coins to use in his exclusive shop.
● COMPETE in the ARENA. Compete with other players for some friendly bird flinging fun and prove who is the best.
● COLLECT SILLY HATS. Collect hats with different fun themes and level up your birds' fashion game.
● BAD PIGGIES. The green baddies are back, stronger, badder, and even greener.
● LOTS OF LEVELS. Play hundreds of levels with more added in regular updates and limited time events.
● LEADERBOARDS. Prove who is the best in the world on the global leaderboards.
● FREE to download!
When playing this game, Rovio will offset the carbon footprint caused by the device’s energy consumption.
Angry Birds 2 is completely free to play. Although Angry Birds 2 can be downloaded for free, there are optional in-app purchases available.
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse to any web page
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from third parties
This game may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply. When the game is played for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content.
We may update the game periodically, for example to add new features or content or to fix bugs or other technical issues. Please note that the game may not function properly if you do not have the newest version installed. If you have not installed the latest update, Rovio will not be responsible for the game failing to function as expected.
Minor bug fixes. Bugs: the only thing that (almost) makes us angrier than the piggies.
Ratings and Reviews
It took less than a minute for us to get hooked on this series all over again. The sequel to Rovio’s blockbuster puzzler polishes the feathery fun to a golden sheen—and with more than just beautiful new graphics. Features like multi-stage levels, pig-punishing spells and choosing the order in which you fling birds make the game more irresistible than ever. Whether it’s your first Angry Birds game or your 10th, you’ll be flying high in no time.
Its great but im crying
This ok this is good i mean like it has good graphics and cute characters but im crying whenever i play this game cause rovio why you remove my childhood games i liked the star wars, space, the first angry, etc (except for stella lets forget that) i mean WHY!
Ive been playing this game since i’m 3 in 2013 those games are great then now you’ve removed to much how about left some few old games but i have still have hopes up for angry birds 2 in the future and its a great game and thank you for reading😊👍 (edit1: or just maybe 🤔 you can make a game reboot that’s my idea make reboot thank you)
3 reasons why you should uninstall now
1. Loaded with ads. Every 5 minutes or so you will run into ads whether you choose or not. Game lets you watch an ad in turn of giving some extra bird if you get stuck and that’s also not upto your choice, after watching a silly never ending ad they will probably give you blue bird who’s good for nothing
2. Too much going on. So you have the original game with its infinite levels, then a clan game , an eagle boot camp, a daily battle and an arena challenge?? Should i just quit my job
3. Unnecessary pressure to feed the hatchling. The game should be all about having fun right and kill time when you are bored. Not this version guys, the hatchling is there with googly eyes and packed up with his suitcase if you don’t feed him apples in a stipulated time. Like seriously? So either you can have a life or sit with your phone continuously trying to win competitions to gather enough apples in time.
Happy to have deleted it
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 320.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Pile of gems $1.99
- Blue's Bling! $9.99
- Precious pouch of gems $9.99
- Chuck's Cheddar! $19.99
- Precious bags of gems $39.99
- Food Pack S $1.99
- Chest of gems $19.99
- Gem Letter $19.99
- Matilda's Marvels! $39.99
- Terence's Treasure $199.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.