Used by Beginner to Competitive archers in 44 countries! Keep all your archery scores, arrow plots, notes and gear setups at your fingertips. Track your training progress, keep a journal of training activities and report arrow numbers and scores to your coach. ArcherySuccess does ALL THIS and MORE!
Tailored to track the training progress of an individual archer, ArcherySuccess will save you and your coach time. This is time you can use to shoot arrows!
What do you get?
• Quick and easy arrow scoring and plotting (plus precision plotting)
• Your archery skill rating auto calculated for select rounds
• Arrow tagging and arrow group analysis
• Over 400 supported round types or create your own custom rounds from built in
• Create a list of your favorite rounds
• Set an arrow count goal then track and report your arrow volumes
• See your personal best scores by bow setup and competition level
• The ability to add more detailed notes than you will ever need
• Capture training info on the go
• Compile, display or email weekly progress reports with one tap
• Send your scorecard with arrow plots
• Coaches get uniform reports from all archers, easy to copy for further analysis.
• … and more!
SUPPORTED ARCHERY ROUNDS
• World Archery (Target, Indoor, Field, Matchplay [50m,60m,70m - indiv,team,mixed]), incl. Visually Impaired Rounds
• Archery GB (Imperial, Metric, Indoor (including Worcester) and VI Burntwood)
• UK rounds: 252 Personal Archery Challenge & UK Frostbite (3 and 6 arrow ends)
• NASP Indoor, 3D
• Canadian T2S 900
International, Lake of the Woods, Field (Pro & Expert), Hunter (Pro) Indoor, Flint Bowman
600, 800, 810, 900, Classic 600
• Archery Australia
• IBO 3D
• ASA 3D
• IAA 3D
• Lancaster Indoor Qualification and Match Round
• Archery NZ Target and Indoor
Build your own rounds based on supported rounds
FIVE MAIN FEATURES
• Automatically compile a weekly progress report
• Personal best and competition scorecard
• Informative progress graphs, which shows arrow averages by setup, and by round shot
• Graph and table of arrow count vs weekly arrow count target by gear setup
• View and email weekly reports
• A fully searchable list of notes and all rounds shot
• Add blank bale/arrow count to the journal, and use as an arrow counter
• Add notes to archery journal; examples note types; Gear, Nutrition, Rest and Recuperation, Strength and Conditioning, SPT, etc
• View and email archery rounds scored and distance plots
• Quickly record summary information for a round not scored in app
• Journal entry updates automatically appear in the Progress Tab
• Select and score archery rounds, using an archery scorecard
• Create custom rounds
• Use color coded keypad to enter scores
• Round Notes: select gear setup used for the round, change date and time of round, rename the round and add notes
• Round scores updated in real-time in the app
• Round Search and Filter feature, quickly find a round
• Switch over to arrow plotting at any time
• Quick plotting: Simply tap the zoom-able target face to plot and score
• Precision plotting: Touch and hold, then move cross hairs and lift finger to plot and score
• Quick navigation buttons: Center, zoom out, or switch to a target number
• Identify the arrow group for end by clicking a button
• See round score and averages
• Add notes and select the gear setup used for the round
• Navigate between ends
•Tag and analyze arrow groups
• Track gear setups (combination of bow, arrows and sight settings)
• Copy a setup or choose a favorite setup
• Favorite setup is the default for rounds and notes
• Enter and track sight settings for each setup
If you are passionate about archery, this is the archery app for you!
Have a feature request or an app issue? Email email@example.com
More information on https://archerysuccess.com
• Take your arrow plot analysis and best grouping arrow selection to the next level!
• You can now combine arrow plots by setup, across multiple rounds of the same name.
• Example: Create a combined tagged arrow plot by setup for Vegas 300 (3 Spot Vegas) rounds. See tagged arrow groupings across multiple rounds
•Dark mode support, if your phone supports it
•Added Portsmouth rounds with 6 arrow end scoring
•Changed the order of sections in the bow setup page to cater for bare bow archers
Ratings and Reviews
Very simple and easy to use
Developer Response ,
Hi nzarcher, Thanks for your review and rating!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.