ASADA Clean Sport was developed by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority to help Australian athletes compete clean.
The app includes:
- a database of supplements sold in Australia to help you find a low risk product and reduce your chance of testing positive
- a world first supplement tool to assist you in determining whether the use of a supplement is worth the risk
- a way to check any medication sold in Australia to see if it is prohibited in sport or not
- a quick, easy form to easily and anonymously report doping
- a short form to give feedback to ASADA on a testing mission, education session or any other part of ASADA’s work
- access to ASADAs online education modules so you can stay up to speed on the run
- important information on TUEs, the testing process, the anti doping rules, whereabouts and more!
Addition of a TUE Checker questionnaire
Warnings for supplements that contain or list banned ingredients
Education mode toggle for when users are doing anti-doping training
Direct link to doping control virtual reality
- Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority
- 31.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © ASADA 2018
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.