Get the Post Office in your pocket. Track and manage your deliveries on your iPhone, iPad or Apple Watch, pay bills and much more...
• Track your important parcels – with notifications of estimated delivery dates and locations of parcels awaiting collection
• Sign up for 24/7 Parcel Lockers to get your deliveries when and where it suits
• Easily collect Parcel Locker deliveries using your phone or Apple Watch
• Request eligible signature-on-delivery parcels be left in a safe place (eligible parcels are shown in the app)
• Quickly scan and pay your bills
• Find postcodes when you’re out and about
• Find nearby Post Offices and street posting boxes
• We've improved how we ask for your mobile number and address. Adding these details helps us to verify your deliveries and automatically add them to your tracking list
• We'll now let you know if we can't redirect your item, so you'll always know when it's still on its way to the previous address
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Very good, easy to understand!
Watch app semi-functional
The watch app doesn’t let you read status messages, and an error in a recent update prevents me from viewing package details at all.
Specifically, when tapping on a package I see an error message: “We made some updates. If you are seeing this message, please force close and r...” The message cannot be scrolled, so I’m not entirely sure what it’s asking me to do. I force closed the app and rebooted my watch and phone, but the message still appears. I also tried reinstalling the watch app, but this didn’t help either.
- Australia Post
- 62.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Australia Post
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.