The official AutoCAD mobile app by Autodesk®
Take the power of AutoCAD wherever you go! AutoCAD mobile is a DWG viewing application, with easy-to-use drawing and drafting tools that allow you to view, create, edit and export AutoCAD drawings on mobile devices - anytime, anywhere. Simplify your site visits with the most powerful CAD app and do real CAD work on the go.
Download the FREE 7-day trial of the premium version to unlock the most advanced and easy-to-use drawing, drafting and editing tools.
AutoCAD mobile is accurate, fast and offers an abundance of features. Upload and open 2D DWG drawings directly from email or external storage and view all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays. The app works with AutoCAD or AutoCAD LT on your desktop to enable a continuous digital workflow from the office to field and back. You can even work offline without an internet connection.
AutoCAD mobile app makes life easier for everyone involved in a project, regardless of CAD expertise. An ideal app for architects, engineers, construction professionals, field technicians and contractors
- Open and view your DWG files from email or external cloud storage like Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
- Create new drawings on the fly
- Modify and mark-up drawings
- Measure accurately while on site
- Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using object snap and keypad input
- Advanced drawing and editing tools such as arc, offset and more!
- Select, move, rotate, and scale objects. View coordinates and properties
- Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawing
- Work offline and sync your changes once back online
- Plot designs to PDF or DWF
- Manage layers- create new layers, lock, rename or delete layers.
- Blocks- View and select existing blocks to add to a drawing.
- Design feed- Add notes, photos and provide feedback to your colleagues
- Easily import measured values from Leica Disto
- Includes priority email support
- Be more productive in the field by working with the latest drawings
- Safeguard drawings in your included free Autodesk cloud storage account or with your own external accounts
- Collaborate better to avoid mistakes and re-work
- Replace blueprints at job sites with drawings on your mobile device
Upgrade to AutoCAD mobile premium to enable editing and drawings tools or the ultimate version for more storage and larger file sizes.
AutoCAD mobile subscription plans are available in the following options:
•Premium monthly for $4.99
•Premium annual for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly subscription)
•Ultimate annual for $99.99
•Students can subscribe to the premium plan for FREE!
All new users automatically get a free trial of the premium version for 7 days. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Stay connected. Follow us on:
Thanks for using AutoCAD!
We are constantly making performance improvements and fixing little bugs, so we hope you enjoy the latest version!
If you like AutoCAD Mobile, let us know! Please take a moment to rate us, or even better, write a review.
The AutoCAD Team
Ratings and Reviews
Can't work without this app on site.
I have been able to make many important decisions by opening a drawing on my iPad & not having to travel back to the office .
This is a very useful tool.
It's good but...
it has _many_ limitations. Works great as a viewer for basic vector drawings, but very clunky for editing and plotting, esp. compared to the desktop version. The plotting is totally broken for xref images, repeating commands is tedious, 3D is basically a no-go. It's understandable that it has to jettison the full functionality of express tools, lisp routines, add-ons etc. And they've done well to squeeze a highly robust package into a small touchscreen device. But for me it's untenable to use this beyond the trial period for the price asked, there's just too many deficiencies.
Love it but missing features
Drawing is super cool and fast but everything beyond that quickly becomes painful. Hardly ready for production
- layer editing options
- block export
I am a fan of the product but would like to see more features, I would be happy to pay more! At the moment Autocad for iOS comes through as an semi-advanced dwg viewer.
I love that I can add data to existing drawings but I have to take that back to the workstation to keep the database clean, extra work for nothing. Time cost is too heavy.
- 666.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Autodesk Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium monthly $7.49
- Premium annual $74.99
- Ultimate annual $149.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.