Baby Tracker features native user interface for both iPhone and iPad, and is the only log for your baby’s health that allows syncing among multiple devices without compromising your privacy.
Designed by busy parents, for busy parents, Baby Tracker offers a simple, streamlined way to track your baby’s daily habits, health, and exciting “firsts” of those precious early days and months. Record feedings, nappy changes, and sleep patterns with a quick one-handed tap, then feel free to go back later and add details and even photos.
Baby Tracker makes it simple to track all of your child’s important information for doctors and caregivers, as well as share all the exciting milestones of his or her development with friends and family. Perhaps most importantly, Baby Tracker handles all the details so you never have to take significant time away from the joys of parenting.
Comprehensive Feedings Tracker
* Start and stop nursing timer with one tap for convenience and accuracy
* Settings for nursing, formula, solids, or any combination.
* Track time nursing per breast and total for full nursing session
* Tracks pumping totals as well as feedings
* Notes section allows you to enter details on formula brand, preferences, or allergic response
Track Nappy Changes
* Summary screen shows time of last changing, along with feedings, and sleep schedule
* Accurate records mean faster response time for concerns like dehydration, constipation, or diarrhea
* Easily share documentation on bowel habits with doctors or caregivers
* Know exactly the date that your baby starts sleeping through the night
* Recognize nap time and nighttime sleep patterns to better plan your day or share with caregivers
* Compare against other data to more easily track down potential causes for baby’s fussiness
* Set alarms for putting baby down or to create more structured nighttime feeding sessions
* Enter measurement data and compare against World Health Organization averages
* See baby’s progress and growth over weeks, months, and years
* Look at logs to compare them for a more comprehensive overview of your baby’s health and wellbeing.
* Make custom categories for baby’s first smile, first tooth, or first step
* Snap a picture on the spot, or add one from your existing library
* Use photos for a gallery-style album of baby’s goals and achievements
* Create an entry with a quick tap, or include journal notes for more detail
* Log medical history such as medications, vaccine shots, and temperature checks
* View logged data by day, week, or month
* Shows previous 7 days and previous 30 days
* Quickly identify data patterns, habitual trends, or abnormalities
* Export data via email as a PDF
* Print directly from app to add physical copies to your personal records
Data Sync and Auto Backup
* Works with iCloud or Dropbox for secure, cloud-based auto backup
* Sync data among multiple devices for all caregivers or easy sharing of your baby’s progress with others
* Clone data to another device using AirDrop for a fast transfer that doesn’t eat up your data plan
* Minor bug fixes
* Usability improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
We’ve been using this app since our little one was a week old. It makes tracking feeds and nappy changes so easy. I love that it brings a bit of structure to our day- time really loses meaning with a newborn, but this app makes it really easy to track when you last fed and changed baby (making it easier to see when the little one is going to be wanting their next feed). It’s also helpful to be able to see patterns forming once you’ve been using it for a while.
My favourite feature is the ability to sync across multiple devices, meaning my partner can enter in his nappy changes and start a feed timer too.
This is a really great app!
Just upgraded to Pro
This app has been great!
Customisable home page so you only see the things you want/use. I like that you can add your own pictures and milestones, too.
Have just purchased the Pro version and I can already tell it’s going to be nice not having the skinny ads changing at the bottom of the screen during night feeds.
I love that you can sync the data over all your devices and that you can use Family Share - great for when hubby needs to enter the nappy changes, or if my hands are full and I need him to start the feeding timer.
Really enjoyed this app - hence moving on to the Pro version.
Can’t say enough good things about this app. We have been using this app since my son was born and still using it today. I honestly don’t know how we can make it through the past 4 months without this app. This app has everything we needed, the layout is simple and easy to use for all of the family member. The iWatch function is especially convenient, don’t need to carry my phone with me all the times.
- Nighp Software LLC
- 101.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Nighp Software
- In-App Purchases
- Full version $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.