In Back To Bed you will guide Bob, a sleepwalking, unlucky narcoleptic, that has a habit of falling asleep at his boring office job. Take control of Subob, a creature of Bobs subconsciousness. Move apples and fish to guide Bob back to bed. Go through portals, and walk on vertical walls to complete different levels that escalade in difficulty as you progress.
Explore the world of Bobs subconsciousness, which is a hand-drawn artistic dream world, that represents the land of Bobs dreams.
The game includes a nightmare mode for hardcore puzzle solvers - you think you got what it takes?
DOWNLOAD now and help Bob BACK TO BED! But be careful! The eyes are watching you ”scary smiley”
No ads and no in-app purchases.
"The lines are blurred between art and game. If you feel like being caught between worlds, this is the game to take the trip with." - Touch Arcade
“Back to Bed manages to simultaneously be predictable and surprising, sleepy and lively, scary and comforting—just like any good piece of Surrealist art.” - Killscreen
“Back to Bed is what happens when you let Dali, Escher, and Magritte develop a game.” - PowerUpGaming.co.uk
“What you see isn’t always what it seems, and the moments that use these ploys are some of the best Back to Bed has to offer. It’s mindbending and an utter delight.” - Twinfinite
Awards & Nominations:
- IGF Student Showcase Winner 2013
- Dutch Game Awards 2012: Guts & Glory Award
- Unity Awards 2012: Best Student Project - Nominee
- Nordic Game Indie Night 2012: Finalist
- Casual Connect Europe 2014: Best Console - Nominee
• Unique surreal and artistic game universe: A strange but beautiful dream universe that mixes elements from the real world and the world of dreams to create something unique, surreal and sometimes a bit scary.
• Isometric puzzle levels: Navigate detailed 3D puzzles that defy the laws of physics, wherein the player must manipulate the strange environment to create a safe path Bob and avoid the dangers of the puzzle.
• Two characters as one: Play as the embodied subconsciousness, in the form of a small guardian creature, trying to save its own sleepwalking body from dangers of the dream world.
• Picturesque visual style: Discover the feeling of playing in a piece of art set in a digital frame. A visual style inspired by hand-painted techniques, surreal art and impossible shapes.
• Nightmare mode: Unlock a more challenging version of the game, made for those who truly want to test their puzzle solving skills and enjoy thinking many steps ahead, or who are just too stubborn to give up.
• MFI Controller Supported
Keep up with Back to Bed at www.facebook.com/Backtobedthegame
Back to Bed sends automated bug reports, device information, gameplay and location data. The information sent does not include personal or private information nor can it be used to reveal the identity of a player. The purpose of the data is to discover bugs and improve the experience of Back to Bed on the most common devices. All information is strictly for internal use and will not be provided to any third party.
Game is now updated to support iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good but needs improvement
Lovely to look at, but quite frustrating to manipulate the movable objects to the places you wish them to go. More work needed to make it the great game it could be.
Once you complete a level it just freezes and I have to restart the game to do the next level…
Salvador Dali is one of my fav artists and this game has aspects of his artworks like the drooping clocks, I don't know whether or not it's suppose to rep Dali but it's amazing. Good job, the graphics are amazing as well.
- Surreal Games ApS
- 300 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Surreal Games ApS
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.