OiNk! Build makeshift contraptions from a huge collection of parts and make it to the goal without blowing your vehicle to pieces!
IGN's "Best Mobile Game of 2012" Winner!
"Extremely fun and very challenging" -- Kotaku
“The best title Rovio has released yet” - IGN
“4/4 - Must Have” -- Slide to Play
"If you can’t enjoy watching a pig drive a badly constructed car off a cliff and onto a pile of dynamite, you probably don’t have a soul." - Yahoo/BGR
Create the ultimate flying/crawling/rolling/spinning/crashing device and pilot the pigs safely to the eggs!
The Bad Piggies are after the eggs again -- but as usual, nothing is going according to plan! Can you create the ultimate flying machine and steer them safely to their destination? Those tricky pigs have a few objects they can use, but they need your help to turn these into the perfect transportation!
With more than 200 levels, and free updates coming up, you have hours and hours of pig-crashing, exploding, and flying fun! Get three stars to unlock over 40 more levels! HINT: Sometimes you need to play the level several times to achieve all the objectives -- try building a new device or steering in a different way to earn all the stars!
● Over 200 levels crammed with flying/driving/crashing fun!
● 40+ special levels unlocked by getting three stars!
● Free updates!
● 9+ sandbox levels to stretch your creativity!
● Ultra-special, ultra-secret, ultra-difficult sandbox level to unlock by collecting ten skulls! Oh – guess it’s not a secret anymore...
● 42 objects to create the ultimate machine: motors, wings, fans, bottle rockets, umbrellas, balloons, and much more!
● Need help? This little piggy will build it for you!
● Mechanic pig pre-assembles transport for you!
● All you have to do is pilot it!
● Tweak his design to get all three stars!
Get ready to see pigs fly!
Become a fan of Bad Piggies on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Important Message for Parents
This game may include:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.
We addressed some minor issues in order to improve the user experience.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My childhood game
The pictures are glitched and the pigs in snout coins are glitching threw the layers of pictures (pig eyes the black dots gone) please come back to this game and fix these glitches
When I was playing The Road to El Porkado when In one of the levels I saw a pineapple so I tried to get it but the pineapple acts like an invisible block.
So you can’t get the pineapple, So funny that I saw a pineapple in Bad Piggies, Heheh...
I was so sad when I started thinking the revs abandoned this awesome game. Seriously there is a TONNE that could be added. (Jets engines, sailing levels, better controls for people with bigger fingers just to name a few) Also the power ups you can use in the game really put me off, now since iI paid for this, shouldn't you at least indicate weather you are actively developing the game or has abandoned it. You had amazed me before but you cannot stop now, please, tell us honestly have you abandoned us? I am starting to loose faith in game devs....
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Rovio Entertainment Oyj
- 299.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Rovio Entertainment Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Field of Dreams $4.99
- Mechanic x 10 $3.49
- Permanent Mechanic $1.69
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.