Bee Invoicing simplifies invoicing - it is easy to set up and you can create and share Invoices with just a few clicks. It is ideal for small businesses and contractors. It is inexpensive, with no monthly fees.
Use on its own or in sync with Bee Invoicing Mobile for iPhone and iPad.
Bee Invoicing lets you print and send invoices and quotes in PDF format, plus track customer payments and view balances still due on invoices. With Bee Invoicing, you'll be able to easily track all customers, projects, invoices, quotes, and time, and you can generate receipts, packing lists, customer statements and a number of other reports to help you at year-end. Best of all, Bee Invoicing lets you get started quickly by importing Items from a spreadsheet, and Customers from your Contacts.
Need to always be able to get to your information, at any time? You'll be happy to know that all Bee Invoicing data is stored locally on your computer.
The main points:
1. Print and send Invoices and Quotes in PDF format. Multiple layouts available.
2. Sync your Bee Invoicing data between multiple Macs and iOS devices using your iCloud Account.
3. Generate PDF Receipts, Packing Lists, Customer Statements and a number of other reports to help you at year-end.
4. Track Customer Payments and view Outstanding Balances on your Invoices.
5. The Dashboard gives a big picture outlook of your company using statistics and charts.
6. Track your customers, projects, invoices, quotes and time.
7. Items: Create them one at a time or import from a Spreadsheet. Categorize Items by Product Group.
8. Customers: Create them one at a time, or Import directly from your Contacts
8. Tag important entries.
10. Data stored locally on your computer.
11. Simple to use and easy access to all of your data.
12. Support for multiple Companies
13. Flexibility with Currencies, Invoice numbering, Tax rates, Discounts, Shipping and much more!
14. Receive all future software updates free. No monthly fees!
In-App Purchase now available: Time Tracker - an integrated timer that allows you to accurately track your time spent on a task. You can then automatically create a Timesheet entry using the Timer.
Help - you probably won't need it, but if you do we have included detailed help pages with the app, and a series of online video tutorials to help you on your way. And now there is Daisy the HelpBot who is available 24/7 to guide you through your invoicing questions.
1. Time Tracker: New “Resume” button allows Time Tracker to add time to an existing Time Entry.
2. Time Tracker: Rounding options - Round to Nearest time (current), Round Up, Round Down.
3. Receipt layout added for Template 5
4. Allow delete of multiple Invoice line items (hold down Shift or Ctrl key to select multiple lines).
If you find Bee Invoicing useful, please rate and review us on the App Store - it really helps.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Invoicing App I’ve Used
I have tried quite a few apps but this definetly is the best that I have come across in the non subscription range.
I don’t believe you will get a better one off payment invoice app at any price under $40.
If I could give it 10 stars I would.
Nice streamlined app for invoice
I found this app the best of the bunch in terms of simple invoicing that just works. Others seem to be a bit buggy but this one works well and good to see updates too.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Nicola Gill
- 6.5 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2015 Bee Software. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Time Tracker $6.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.