How will you live your BitLife?
Will you try to make all the right choices in an attempt to become a model citizen sometime before you die? You could marry the man/woman of your dreams, have kids, and pick up a good job along the way.
Or will you make choices that horrify your parents? You could descend into a life of crime, start prison riots, smuggle duffle bags, and cheat on your spouse.
It's all up to you...
The "Bitizenship" subscription includes all current and future VIP features, an ad-free experience, unlimited generations, and dark mode. The subscription is a monthly auto-renewable subscription with a free trial period. The subscription price will be charged to your Apple ID account upon confirmation of purchase and in the 24 hours prior to the end of each subscription period. Cancel your subscription at any time in your iTunes Account Settings. If you do not cancel the subscription at least 24 hours prior to the expiry of the trial period, the subscription will automatically convert into a paid auto-renewing subscription
Hey Bitizens, this is just a quick fix to clean up a couple of items you reported in this week's update!
We're back like school, Bitizens! Our heads are spinning over here from all of the new content in this update. Adding 450 new scenarios to the game involved a ton of writing and editing that has kept us busy since we saw you last.
Here's the full list of new things in this update:
• Hundreds of new scenarios including situations specific to every career
• Start collecting all of the careers in the game!
• All-new "performance" scores for full-time jobs and the military
• Retirement plans for deserved employees
• The all-new Job Recruiter can help you find the perfect position for your skill set!
• Adjust the hours you put in at work, or watch your bosses try to adjust them for you!
• Intelligence test mini-game!
• Interface improvements
• A lot more textual content
• Tons of bugs squashed
Ratings and Reviews
Idk something I'd like
I freaking love this game! But something you could add is crimes you could do under the age of 10 eg: Stealing money from parents, Stealing from shops, Breaking into abandoned places with friends or by self. You could also add More activities for when your younger like Swimming lessons, Going to Waterparks, Asking parents to take you places. other things; you could be adopted (like when you start a new life), you could be abandoned and live alone, Starting business (might already be a thing), Random encounters like: Parents become famous, Parents get divorced or murdered, You could move when young, You can make friends when young (or old) by doing activities(?), Paranormal things. AlSo so maybe like you could have more customisable things like Money, parents, Pets, Siblings, Stats, Chance of things going wrong, How long you live for BUTTTTTTTt you can't get achievements.
That's it other then when I get a ad when I start a new life and once the ad is over the "Become a bitcitizen" thing comes up and I can't get rid of it unless I exit the app, the games good!
Pretty good. Missing a couple things though
Bitlife is really fun and good. I love playing it although a couple things are missing. There’s a lot of things I would love to be in Bitlife but I have 3 favourites. My 1st favourite is Friends. You could meet people on the street or in school and become their friend. You could choose to be people’s Best friend. Some things you could do with a friend would be: study together, go shopping together, have a sleepover together.
My 2nd favourite thing is parent seperation. When your a kid your parents could seperate and you have to choose which parent to go with. It could be an option to see the other parent.
My 3rd favourite thing is having chores as a kid. Your parent could offer you to do a job for a certain amount of money and you could choose to take the deal, ask for a higher pay, do it for free, or not do the job.
I also think that being able to own a business would be really cool.
So overall Bitlife is really could but needs a couple improvements. 😀
I love this game!
I love this game, it makes me see what life could be like because I am quite young and I really love to look at lots of the jobs and activities I can do in my “life”.
Though, I do have some ideas to make the game better;
- the collage education degrees, I think you should be able to choose from all of the the different majors and I also think you should be able to choose what kind of degree (e.g. bachelors or p.HD)
- more jobs, I had an idea where you could become an astronaut and move to Huston and when you are in space (after training) the bar (where you make decisions) changes for activities in space. What I’m getting at is there should be more jobs, like making your own company.
- Candywriter, LLC
- 96.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2019 Candywriter, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Bitizenship $8.99
- Remove Ads $4.99
- Time Machine Use $1.69
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.