Smash Hit Tower Defense Game
The Bloons are back and better than ever! Get ready for a massive 3D tower defense game designed to give you hours and hours of the best strategy gaming available.
Craft your perfect defense from a combination of awesome monkey towers, upgrades, Heroes, and activated abilities, then pop every last Bloon that comes your way!
BRILLIANT 3D BLOONS TD
* Vibrant new monkey animations and upgrade skins
* Intense visual effects
* 51 original maps, some with 3D objects that can block line of sight
EPIC MONKEY TOWER UPGRADES
* 22 powerful monkey towers, including new BTD6 towers Druid and Alchemist and recently added Mortar Monkey, Engineer Monkey and Dartling Gunner!
* 3 upgrade paths - all monkey towers now have 3 amazing paths to choose between
* Tier 5 upgrades - top upgrades so powerful only one monkey can have them
* Each game, place one of these 11 unique and powerful monkeys with 20 signature upgrades
* Two bloon-shredding activated abilities per Hero
* Craft new gameplay strategies around each Hero's powers and synergies
* Unlockable skins and voiceovers to customize your play
DEEP MONKEY KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM
* Over 100 meta-upgrades that buff individual monkey towers or monkey groups
* Adds late game power so you can win more maps and reach higher freeplay rounds
* Play anywhere - single player offline works even when your wifi doesn't!
* New Bloons - tricky new Bloon types like Purple, Fortified, and the relentless B.A.D.
* New game modes added to each game difficulty, like Restricted Monkeys, Double Health MOABs, and the brutal CHIMPS rules
* Widescreen support for iPhone X
And there's heaps more! We packed as much content and polish into this game as possible, and we continue to add new features, content, and challenges in regular updates. We truly respect your time and support, and we hope Bloons TD 6 will be the best strategy game you've ever played. If it's not, please contact us at email@example.com and tell us what we can do better!
Now those bloons aren't going to pop themselves... sharpen your darts and go play Bloons TD 6!
Best experienced on iPhone 8 or above, or on iPad 5th generation or above
Ninja Kiwi Notes:
Bloons TD 6 contains in-game items can be purchased with real money. You can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings, or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help. Your purchases fund our development updates and new games, and we sincerely appreciate every vote of confidence you give us with your purchases.
Ninja Kiwi Community:
We love hearing from our players, so please get in touch with any feedback, positive or negative, at email@example.com. If it's stuff you want the whole community to see and talk about, then join us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram:
Streamers and Video Creators:
Ninja Kiwi is actively promoting channel creators on YouTube and Twitch. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and tell us about your channel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damage type issues resolved for various upgrades.
New content update!
• Pop Bloons and chill out on the new Beginner map - Resort
• Get out of this world with the Etienne hero skin - ETn
• Earn more rewards in smaller groups in the Mini-Race leaderboards
• Sails Again sea shanty audio track added! Find it in the Jukebox
• 14 fantastic new Trophy Store items
• Maxed out your level? Earn Veteran XP and Veteran Levels
• Balance changes and other game improvements!
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely Worth it
This game is amazing and I can’t really seem to stop playing it. The graphics are great, the new paths allow for more complexity and diversity and the anticipation of unlocking the fifth tier towers with exp almost negates the wait. A multiplayer version of this and something similar to challenges would be great, but that is likely intended features to come later. There are one or two issues, though.
1. There is an exploit that allows you to remove all obstacles from the map. You start a game, go to the home menu and then go back and it automatically removes them all. Although it is an exploit which is very useful, it is still an exploit nonetheless and should be removed so people can’t cheat their way through wins.
2. The Temple of the Sun and the True Sun God are a bit underwhelming. Even with massive amounts of towers to upgrade and enhance them (at least, in sandbox mode), the Sun Temple and the True Sun God seem to do hardly any damage. Of course he damage is still substantial, but it just isn’t worth he amount of money to invest into the temple, as an Apache Prime easily out damages both of them. I feel like the True Sun God, at least, needs a buff in its damage.
There may be more, but those are the ones I’ve encountered so far.
Other than that, I think it’s a great game and I would definitely recommend that others try it. Happy Popping!
(Where did the darting gun, mortar, balloon chipper and monkey engineer go :(
Yes yes yes! 🥳
I have been playing BTD since BTD5 came out. I saw that this game came out a while ago. I have been playing it for a few months on PC and have been having a blast😁
I love the new graphics and the way that you aren’t physically looking directly on the top of your monkeys. Also all the new upgrades are really fun. I love the upgrade in looks between the new games and I love how it is gripping and gets you engrossed with the game🤩
Tnx a lot ninja kiwi
Merry Christmas 🎄
And have a great new year!
So much wrong
Firstly, the leveling system is atrocious, BTD5 was bad coming from 4 but 6 is actually crippling, hard mode cannot even be completed until you’ve grinded on easy levels and by that point you probably have enough monkey money to buy you’re victory, many towers are also MISSING, the fact that you have to pay for ROAD SPIKES and pineapples is frankly disgusting seeing as they’re a staple point and fond memory of mine since as far back as BTD3, and finally - the music is terrible, what happened to the classic Bloons theme??? This is just barely even similar, it sounds like garbage, while this game is fun and looking very beautiful, it’s really cheap and comes up lacking quite often, would give it 2.5 Stars as a long time Bloons fan.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ninja Kiwi Limited
- 104.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Ninja Kiwi Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Pile O Monkey Money Sale $4.99
- Monkey Money $3.49
- Full Tower Unlock $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.