Watch medical videos in your specialty.
Case brings you the latest medical videos and research in your area of focus. Follow a disease, drug, gene, pathway, protein and more.
We use the NIH's MeSH medical terminology database so you can follow research across 247,482 topics. For example, a PM&R specialist could follow rheumatoid arthritis, erythrocyte sedimentation rate (ESR), tumor necrosis factor-alpha (TNFα) and adalimumab. Any research matching your topics will be displayed in your feed in real-time.
Read, Watch, Listen
* View abstracts in 100 languages (Chinese, Hindi, Spanish, etc)
* Watch cutting-edge medical research videos
* Listen to audio transcriptions of abstracts
Search, Save, Share
* Access over 19 million medical journal articles (PubMed and more)
* Search by Altmetric score, citation count, publication type, etc
* Save and read articles offline
* FDA, EMA alerts of drug and device approvals
* ClinicalTrials.gov updates of new studies
* Search Alerts for new results based on your specific query
Join our scientific community. It's free.
Note: Certain journals may require a subscription to access the full article on the publisher's site. Open-access articles are freely available in Case.
Track all new clinical trials and trial updates from clinicaltrials.gov!
Our new version adds clinicaltrials.gov tracking for clinical trials that match your followed topics. Enjoy!
- Kernel Networks, Inc
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019. All rights reserved.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.