***NOTE: Compatible with iPhone 4S+, iPad 2+, iPad mini 1+, and iPod touch 5 - WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES***
The sequel to one of the most successful strategy games on mobile is here! Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution 2 challenges players to build a glorious empire that will stand the test of time. This is the first game in the Civilization catalog to be developed and available exclusively for mobile devices. Civilization Revolution 2 offers mobile strategy fans a brand new 3D presentation and more tactical depth than ever before! Find out if you have what it takes to rule the world!
- New Units – strengthen your military might with brand new combat units including Aircraft Carriers, Jet Fighters and Special Forces.
- New Technology – race to science supremacy with new technology such as: Lasers, Modern Medicine and Information Technology
- New Buildings & Wonders – grow and expand your civilization like never before with new buildings and wonders including Nuclear Power Plant, The Red Cross and Silicon Valley
- Enhanced 3D Graphics – updated 3D graphics taking full advantage of iOS devices graphical capability
- Scenario Challenges - reenact historic events and battles in the Scenario Mode
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/civ
Follow us on Twitter: @civgame
Updated for iOS11 and 64 bit devices.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not an improvement
I’ve loved this game since I played on my PC in the 90s. When it first came out on iPad, I was pretty excited and happy to pay to play the full version. When it stopped working after a recent iOS upgrade, it was disappointing it hadn’t been maintained, but eventually I saw it had been re-released in its current form, so I went to download it. I was more than a little annoyed when I had to pay all over again, but it used to be such a good game, I felt it was worth it. I was wrong. So much effort has been put into trying to make it 3D, it’s become almost unusable. There’s so much pointless detail in the artwork of every game component that the screen is incredibly busy and essential detail is hard to make out. The general game play is incredibly slow and takes far more time than it’s predecessor. There’s no way to zoom out and view the entire world. There’s no way to view your troops without activating them and there’s no way to pause a piece for one round. Overall, gameplay is just frustrating it you’ve ever played the old version.
Civilization Revolution 2 is a fun game that will allow you to conquer a virtual world. Every game is a unique experience. There are various leaders to play, nations to compete with and ways to win. It is very satisfying to dominate the land, the seas, the skies, and even outer space! The game offers multiple difficulties that can either challenge you by putting your strategy to the test or allowing for an easy win (if you're in the mood for that). The controls are easy to work with and overall I recommend this game to those who have sections of time to kill and enjoy strategy.
Civi 2 is a mear shadow or its predecessor. Having played the first civi app for years (dew to its replay value) l thought it would be a step up with the new version. How disappointing. The controls are cluttered get in the way and bog down the game. That could be worked around, however annoying, but they didn't use a random map generator. Having only played the game for a month, l have had 6 repeated maps. Not only the same map but the apposing civi capatiles,barbarians,resources, and wonders in exactly the same places making the reply value 0. Totally disappointed.
- 2K, INC.
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © (C) 2005-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.