Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time in both 1v1 and 2v2 Battles
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel, or play side-by-side in a 2v2 Battle
● Work together with your Clan to unlock Clan Chests
● Take on daily and weekly Quests for big rewards
● Play new events every week
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
NEW CHANGES TO CLAN WARS 2!
- Player requested improvements and fixes to Clan Wars 2!
- More game modes added to the River Race!
- Legendary Leagues II & III unlocked!
- Improved matchmaking for Clan Wars 2!
- Quality of life changes for Clans and players.
- Various bug fixes and performance improvements.
- Introducing Supercell ID friends... it's now easier than ever to play with friends!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Colourful chaos awaits in our 2016 iPhone Game of the Year. Supercell’s awesome card battler delivers excellent deck-building mechanics and fast-paced fights in a package that’s easy to understand and undeniably fun. Upgrading, unlocking and experimenting with cards gives the game endless replayability, and deciding just where to drop your heroes makes each battle distinct. But no matter how good your deck is, there’s no substitute for skill and quick thinking.
Hello Supercell ain’t have been playing the game for a year now and it is amazing, it has progressively gotten better and better until it can’t be beaten. Through the past couple of days I have been thinking of even MORE things that you could add to “Clash Royale.” I thought that some cards could have ability’s, eg. Giant Skeletons could drop the bomb when you activate the ability. I also thought that you could add hero slots (including the 8 playing cards another slot for a hero, such as Barbarian King and Archer Queen). The way of upgrading these cards is to earn here points so after every certain amount of hero points you get you could upgrade your hero. These points would be obtained in chests and wins. Thank you so much for making this app. It is my favourite game and I can’t wait for your next Game : )
Ik everyone is complaining about matchmaking and that can be relatable being a lvl 1 vs lvl 8, 9 and 10s (in legendary arena)(quick flex) but I understand that not that many ppl play so the lvls will be unfair at times and ppl at lower arenas then their suppose to be are because they have high lvl cards and are lacking skill or experience. One thing that could definitely make Clash Royale better would stop pay 2 win from being a strategy. Literally buy a couple of chests lvl up ur cards and ur good for the next couple arenas. This seems a little bit greedy giving an edge to people who spend money to free 2 play. Giving a slight boost to free 2 play players would help a lot.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Supercell Oy
- 200.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Supercell Oy
- In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Gems $1.69
- Pouch of Gems $8.99
- Bucket of Gems $16.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.