Class Fees Scheduler helps you to accurately manage your individual class fees with ease. With this app, you can view all your attendance and payment details. It also reminds you for the overdue payments and reschedules of the classes. Fees won't be deducted for the cancelled classes.
Class Fees Scheduler comes up with couple of subscription options ( 12 / 6 months ) with free trial period for user to enjoy the application with all features.
* Subscription length: 12 months / 6 months
* Free Trail : Yes
* Free trial duration: 1 month / 1 week
* Price: $1.49 NZD , $0.99 USD
* Subscription Feature: Download and email classes used report
* Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and will automatically renew (at the duration selected) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
* Current subscription may not be cancelled during the active subscription period; however, you can manage your subscription and/or turn off auto-renewal by visiting your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
The easy reporting facility will allow you to email a pdf report of the payment and attendance details.
1) Classes - Add class; Select name, start/end date, schedule, payment per class and class contact (class teacher or service provider).
2) Individual classes will be scheduled based on your start/end dates and schedule frequency.
3) Attendance - This Week tab will show the classes due for this week. Here you can change the status of your attendance.
4) Attendance - The Statistics tab will display your attendance status statistics.
5) Attendance - The History tab will show all the scheduled class details with attendance status.
6) Fee Details - This Week tab will show classes and their fee status. Fee Paid # will show how many total classes are paid; Add fees will allow you to add fees for classes based on how you make your payment to the teacher. Fees Over Due # will show you a number of classes attended but not paid and a Red colour will prompt you for the payment due (overdue payments - attended but not paid).
7) Fee Details - The Statistics tab will display payment statistics; Paid - Classes are attended and payment deducted (sufficient payment available); Cancelled - Classes are canceled and payment not deducted (absent classes); Due - Classes are either not attended (future classes) or attended classes which are not paid (no sufficient payment available to deduct for attended classes)
8) Fee Details - The History tab will show you the payment history based on the amount and when you make the payment.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Bug fixes done
Yearly and half yearly renewable subscription
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tureya Limited
- 26.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Tureya Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.