* New Heroes!
* Monsters per zone now increases by 0.1 every 500 zones (down from 1).
* Partial monsters per zone are counted as a chance of an additional monster.
* Borb now grows at a rate of 12.5% per level (up from 10%).
* Kumawakamaru now approaches -8 monsters per zone (down from -100 monsters per zone).
* There is no longer a limit on the number of ruby tappables per ascension.
* Quick Ascension's hero soul reward will no longer grow past zone 1000000.
* Adds a 168 hour duration Timelapse purchasable for 50 rubies.
* Timelapse now has a minimum gold reward of an average monster farmed at highest zone this ascension.
* Adds achievements for acquiring 1000, 10000, and 100000 Ancient Souls.
* Adds achievements for beating zones 100000, 250000, and 1000000.
* Base rewards for gold quests now have a minimum reward of an average monster farmed at highest zone this ascension.
* Tapstorm now provides a temporary +1 Auto Tapper (+2 when Energized) for its duration (changed from a flat +10 TPS).
* Activating a skill while idle will no longer break idle.
* Taps from Clickstorm will still break idle.
* Golden Taps will not benefit from idle gold since it requires taps which break idle.
* Energized skills now have a pink glow on the action bar.
* Activating a skill while it is still active will now extend the energized state in addition to resetting the duration.
* Skill durations longer than 60 seconds are now described in terms of minutes, hours, and days in the tooltip.
* Skill descriptions now list the time remaining on an active skill.
* Adds a stat for Critical Tap Damage to the Stats Panel.
* Adds a stat for Auto Taps Per Second to the Stats Panel.
* Transcension Ancient Soul counts now also include the current ascension when showing AS to be gained from transcending.
* Adds an option to toggle the 'Entering Zone' text.
* Value leveling now supports a decimal place on the number's base (i.e. 1.1e10).
* Performance improvements have been made to Timelapse.
* General stability and performance improvements.
* Various bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Clicker heroes is probably the best idle clicker game out there. It has a fair business model and is not designed to rob you of money. A great game to hop on for 5 minutes or to play for prolonged periods of time.
I really like this game very addicting. I was quite far in the game, level 165 but then the game stopped to work. I would click on it, the playsaurus logo would show up and then the game would stop on a white screen and not work after that. I reinstalled it about 5 times and it did the same thing every time.
Would like this problem to be fixed because it took me quite a while to get that high
- Playsaurus, Inc.
- 90.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Playsaurus Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 200 Rubies $3.49
- 550 Rubies $8.99
- 1,150 Rubies $16.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.