Continua Kids is a holistic center providing medically-supervised therapies and early intervention programs for children with special needs. It provides assessment, evaluation, diagnosis and treatment of all childhood neuro-developmental disorders.
This app is for parents to learn about and track their child's development, those visiting the Continua Kids Centers as well as those looking for an online consultation with a paediatrician to get advice about their child's growth and development
With the Continua Kids App you can:
· LEARN about your baby's developmental milestones, and signs of developmental delays, and how early intervention therapies can help
· TRACK your child's social, cognitive, communication and motor skills, learn how to watch out for red flags, and ACT EARLY. Also track and manage your child's personalised vaccination profile, and WHO growth charts.
· CONSULT ONLINE with an expert Developmental Paediatrician, Paediatric Neurologist, Child Psychologists, and get help for your child's health and development anywhere, anytime.
· BOOK APPOINTMENTS with the app for consultations, child development screenings and assessments, therapies
· Have EASY TO ACCESS RECORDS – all your consultation records and data stored in a private, secure place, and easy to access
M-CHAT Screening for Autism
Reference resources for child development
- Wayu Health Private Limited
- 111.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Wayu Health Continua Kids 2109
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.