Here's the recipe for Cooking Diary's success:
● Hundreds of appetizing dishes that make your mouth water!
● Dozens of unique restaurants!
● A cute pet that will never leave you bored!
● Trendy outfits for you and your pet!
● Culinary competitions for every taste!
● You can play with your friends!
● Interesting characters, each with their own unique personality!
● Fascinating storyline garnished with humor!
● Vibrant graphics and incomparable animation!
● Regular free updates!
Complete colorful levels, open new restaurants, and etch YOUR NAME into the culinary history of the city!
International Mobile Gaming Awards 2019 People's Choice Award winner!
Join us on social media to keep up with the latest news from Tasty Hills:
Chef, get ready for the most pumpkin-y update of this year!
- The food truck is setting off on a fun Halloween journey!
- Put on your best costume, you're invited to a masquerade ball!
- A Twilight Store with spooktacular holiday items!
- 2 brand new restaurants: Succulent Olive and Meat House!
- 6 fresh, intriguing episodes!
What are you waiting for, Chef? A plentiful harvest of prizes and gifts is waiting for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Like the review before said about the level of difficulty, now it’s even better than cooking fever in my opinion, I’ve had cooking fever since the start but now it’s a real hassle but this is just as good, so I definitely would recommend! I’m so glad you don’t need wifi to play! And you don’t need to go on too much of a spending spree and the rewards are great and the game moves forward in a good pace so you don’t loose interest! I’m looking forward to more!!!
One of the best games I’ve played!
Really good stories that you want to finish which makes you push further through the game.
Goals that you can actually achieve without having to spend any money!
I love the idea of doing up the restaurant and the kitchen stuff! I love cooking games and this one is my favorite!
It’s a really good game! I just feel like the desperate clutch for having to always update the kitchen etc. is clashing a lot with the actual cooking missions. I went from doing really well (getting trophies and stars easily) to suddenly having to lose more than half my gems just trying to chase for the star and not lose a life. Anyways if you could reassess the difficulty of the game that would make it almost perfect! I’ll keep playing it cause it is a fun game but yeah, would prefer that issue to be fixed. Thanks.
- MyTona Pte Ltd
- 356.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2017-2019 MyTona Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved ®2017 MyTona Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of rubies $1.69
- Bag of rubies $4.99
- Case of rubies $16.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.