Learn on the go with the Coursera app. Access free and paid online courses, Specializations, certificates and degrees developed by experts from the world’s top universities and companies, including: Yale, University of Pennsylvania, Google, IBM and 190+ others.
· Access our full catalog: Choose from 3,500+ online courses across 10+ topic areas
· Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing
· Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved on the app and on the web
· Be part of a community: Connect with other learners, or post questions for your instructor in discussion forums
· Learn in dozens of languages: Courses are taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos
· Earn shareable Certificates: Easily spotlight your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends on LinkedIn
10+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
· Business: Accounting, Marketing, Finance, and Entrepreneurship
· Computer Science: Developing self driving cars, Programming in Python, C++, Java, R, and more
· Data Science: Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability, and Data
· Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
· Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation, and Public Speaking
· Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
· …and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
Single courses from $39-$99
Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39-$79 per month
MasterTrack™ Certificates from $2,000-$7,000
Degrees from $15,000-$45,000
Thanks for using Coursera! Here's what changed in 2.11.2 and 2.11.1:
· Fixed crashes
Here's what changed in 2.11.0:
· We created a new homepage! This revamp simplifies how you access your courses. Look forward to these changes soon in your app.
· Various bug fixes and improvements
We appreciate all of your feedback and ratings. If you have had a problem or question, please tap "Submit Support Request" or 'Live Chat' under Settings or visit us at https://help.coursera.org. Your feedback helps us make Coursera even better!
Ratings and Reviews
Positive psychology:Applications and interventions
The course is very easy to use. It offers a good mix of theory and practical content. The assignments are quite involved if one does them properly.
Changing my life!
Positive psychology is my new passion! I always loved psychology at university but didn’t pursue it as it felt to focused on the negative and on disorders. Positive psychology is what I’ve been looking for for years! Fantastic course!!
Use this ap to appreciate it
This ap allows me to download all the videos for one week's lecture of my chosen courses and I then watch them when I am waiting for my children swimming or having their piano lessons.
I also watch when I am exercising on a treadmill at the gym or cycling at the same gym. The availability of videos allows me different environments by which to learn my chosen subjects.
The ease with which I can watch the videos makes this ap a time saver Not a time waster.
- Coursera, Inc.
- 150.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2019 Coursera, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Specialization Subscription $75.99
- Specialization Subscription $129.99
- Specialization Subscription $76.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.