From the developers of the popular title “Crazy Kings”!
Be prepared for an epic adventure to seize the realm of evils! Explore the world of Crazy Defense Heroes for a challenging action-packed experience where collectible card game meets classic tower defense.
Dive into a cute fantasy world with hundreds of exciting levels designed to provide you with countless hours of fun! Develop your own strategy using a combination of cards to fight through hordes of monsters.
● Over 90 cards to collect! Use a mix of Hero, Tower, Spell, and Equipment Cards to hold your ground in the kingdom of evil.
● 500+ levels to challenge your brain! Mobilize your troops to battle fearsome hordes of minotaurs, orcs, skeletons, dragons, and more.
● Build a powerful clan with your friends! Exchange materials and complete quests together with them!
● Create strategies and allocate your mana properly to clear each stage!
● Test your skills with raids and weekly challenges!
● Earn chests to unlock powerful cards and rewards to upgrade your party.
● Collect and scavenge resources to replenish your supplies and materials.
● Build defensive towers with various attack range and abilities to cover strategic points of control!
● Send your battle deck on a mission to earn rewards!
● Unlock over 20+ heroes to join you in the battlefield!
● Use spells to summon a dragon to rain fire on your foes, freeze your enemies in blocks of ice, or mend your champions with healing magic!
● Customize your avatar! Equip your character with gear that strengthens their attack power, defense, movement speed, and health regeneration.
● An autoplay function designed for situations that will take you away from your device!
● A unique visual experience featuring high definition anime illustrations to feast your eyes on!
Crazy Defense Heroes Community
We’d love to hear your feedback about our game! Please join our community channels to engage in open discussions and connect with other players.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/CrazyDefenseHeroes
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1793187547423074
Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/CrazyDefenseEN
- More Leagues added.
- Various minor tweaks and improvements
- Thunder Moose health doubled.
- Bladestorm now has a few more casts.
- Big Bomb now has a few more casts.
- Artillery damage increased.
- Black Dragon damage increased.
- Green Dragon damage increased.
- Red Dragon damage increased.
- Space Beam damage increased, casts increased and cost reduced.
- 2-Star Crystalline now gets a damage duplicate bonus.
- NEW VIP Feature: Smart Fill for Missions, unlocked at VIP level 11. Smart Fill selects the optimal cards that allows you to complete a mission with a 100% success rate.
- add Thai localization.
Ratings and Reviews
Good (very good?) TD, held back by ridiculous micro transactions.
I have been playing this game, almost every day for a year since it was released. It has charming graphics, nice variation to the TD genre with upgrade system and depth of strategy with different ways to tackle any map depending on your loadout. There’s also a strong community of strategists and discussions on various social media forums.
However it has absurdly expensive transactions and drop rates (even when paying substantial money) is very poor. Would you spend $10 - $100 on supplies to upgrade some cards and *maybe* score a good card? Would you do that again after you luck out the first time, or the fifth? There are players out there who have posted videos of what dropped after they spent big bucks on literally dozens of random crates, almost all useless.
After a while (months) the game requires either substantial money or lots of grinding to keep progression up. It can get quite repetitive however special events every few weeks do keep some freshness. New content still drops occasionally, though keep in mind much of the game is a direct copy (maps, characters, cards) from Crazy Kings, it’s predecessor.
All that being said the underlying game is good and if you resist being drawn into the pay model, are willing to grind and enjoy discussing tactics on forums at it’s heart it’s a solid, lasting experience.
Developer Response ,
Good day Defender. We appreciate the feedback you just shared with us and you can contact us in the game setting-"FAQ"-"Contact Us".
Joke of a drop rate with chests
Don’t buy any premium chests. I bought several and it kept me giving 2 star sht. They should’ve added drop rates. There are better TD games around anyway.
Money trap that doesn’t give back the worth. Be wary.
Developer Response ,
Hi Megilindir, terribly sorry for the said issue, we will let our developers know your concern in regards with the drop rate and improve from there, apologies.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Animoca Brands Limited
- 270.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Animoca Brands Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Value for Money Daily Gems $4.99
- Handful of Gems $8.99
- Starter Kit $8.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.