Have you ever wondered how traders benefit financially from the cryptocurrency market? Do you want to know how blockchain technology works?
Cryptocurrency for Beginners app explains what you need to know to open a trade and financially gain from the fluctuating cryptocurrency market.
- 10 chapter course on cryptocurrencies and online trading
- Upgrade your level as a trader finishing the course chapters, until you become a Professional trader
- Go through the quizzes to earn coins and unlock features
- Use the case studies to put your theory into practice
- Fun and interactive learning experience
This app is intended for those with little to no prior knowledge on cryptocurrencies or how to trade. Learn what cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin are; how they work; what the future for them is and much more!
The following themes and questions shall be addressed:
- What are Cryptocurrencies and how do they work?
- Blockchain Technology: What? How?
- Cryptocurrency tax laws and policies in various countries
- Contract For Difference trading (with examples!)
- How to conduct a market analysis
- Technical and Fundamental
- Factors affecting Bitcoin’s price
- How to use several technical indicators: Moving Average, Linear Regression, KAMA, Envelopes and so on...
So, what are cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies are digital forms of money whereas, cryptography is the method used to generate money and validate transactions. These transactions are, then, added to a public ledger (also known as a Transaction Block Chain) and new coins are created via a process called mining.
Cryptocurrency Trading For Beginners is an interactive app that simplifies the foundation of blockchain technology while introducing you to the concept of Contract For Difference (CFD) trading.
And, what is CFD trading?
Contract for difference (CFD) is a form of trading that enables you to speculate on the rising or falling of prices. This means that it is possible to benefit from the trade whether prices increase or decrease.
If you want to know more about cryptocurrencies and how to trade CFDs with an interactive quiz and case studies- this is the right app for you!
Download now and become a better in no time!
- Performance tweaks
The developer, Ryan Bradley, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.