Save time and avoid travel surprises with CWTSato To Go™: The smart app for U.S. government travel. Available for CWTSatoTravel U.S. government travelers. Register using your official email address, and check with your organization’s travel management team regarding auto-trip synchronization. Trips will only sync automatically if your government agency has approved this feature
Whether you are a road warrior or an occasional traveler, CWTSato To Go keeps you organized, connected and informed while on the move. The app, powered by WorldMate, puts you in control of your travel plans with problem-solving tools and vital services, including itineraries, flight alerts and mobile check-in. Available exclusively to military and civilian government travelers of CWTSatoTravel clients worldwide, including E2 Solutions customers, CWTSato To Go is the only travel app you need.
Save time and money with complimentary premium services and features:
• Flight notifications, including delays, cancellations and gate changes, are pushed to your device automatically.
• Real-time flight status integrates into your trip.
• Check in with more than 250 airlines worldwide.
• Sync your trips with your calendar.
• Search for alternative flight schedules.
• Input and save your local CWTSatoTravel office phone number for one-click access to an experienced government travel counselor.
• Search the flight status of colleagues arriving on different flights.
View all your travel plans in one place:
• Trips booked through CWTSatoTravel display and sync automatically.
• Forward travel confirmation emails to firstname.lastname@example.org to integrate itineraries and trips made through other channels.
• Add meeting information.
• Personalize your trip name.
Advanced share functions:
• Share individual components of your trip or your entire itinerary with your family, friends or co-workers.
• Manually type in an email address or select one from your contacts.
• Add a personal message to your email before sharing your trip.
Access practical tools and destination information:
• View maps and driving directions to places in your trips, such as your hotel or car rental return.
• Five-day weather forecast for your home city and upcoming trip destination.
• Currency converter with daily exchange rate updates.
Your data is secure with CWTSato To Go:
• CWTSato To Go received an approved mobile security assessment on October 13, 2015 by the U.S. General Services Administration.
• Our security program for CWTSato To Go adheres to the Privacy Act, follows FIPS 200, Minimum Security Requirements for Federal Information and Information Systems, and the security controls documented in NIST Special Publication 800-53, Rev.3, Recommended Security Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations.
• AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY to travelers whose agencies or organizations use CWTSatoTravel as their designated travel management company.
• To use this app, you must register with an official government or company email address, and your organization must be a CWTSatoTravel customer.
• For a copy of the Voluntary Product Accessibility Template, please email us at email@example.com.
• To access a list of frequently asked questions (FAQs), please visit: https://www.cwtsatotogo.com.
The registration and login screens have been updated.
We continually make updates to our app to ensure the smoothest experience for our users. Thank you for using CWTSato To Go!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.