Dashlane is the best way to keep your passwords and personal information safe and easy to access across all your devices. It combines all the security and convenience of a best-in-class password manager with a suite of additional features designed to give you more control over your data, keep you safe online, and make your browsing as seamless as possible.
- Increased online protection & privacy
- Built-in VPN for safe, anonymous browsing
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) to verify your identity
- AES-256 encryption, the industry's leading standard
- Zero-knowledge system so no one—not even Dashlane—can see your data
- Dark Web Monitoring to know if your info is available to hackers and spammers
- Convenient, seamless browsing
- Instant autofill for logins, addresses, payment info, passport details, and more
- Secure password sharing in just a few taps
- Single-tap unlock with your fingerprint and easy unlock with Face ID
- Control over how you store & share data
- Password Generator to lock down at-risk accounts
- Password Health Score for monitoring the security of all your accounts
- Assurance we never share or sell your info or transmit your data in the cloud
- Everything exactly where you need it, synced across devices and platforms
- 1+ million users across the globe
- More than 60,000 five-star reviews
Awards & recognition
- PC Mag "Editors’ Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People’s Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com’s "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
The best part? You can start for free, and even stay for free. Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan, but if you decide it’s not right for you, just keep our Free plan instead.
With our Dashlane Free plan, you can:
- Securely store 50 passwords and unlimited payment cards, personal info, IDs, and more in your encrypted Vault
- Autofill forms and payment info instantly in just a tap or by using our mobile browser
- Replace weak passwords in seconds using our Password Generator
- Monitor your Password Health in our comprehensive Identity Dashboard
- Receive real-time security alerts when an account you have in Dashlane is exposed in a hack or breach
With our Dashlane Premium plan, get the added benefits of:
- Securely storing unlimited passwords and encrypting documents and files in your Vault
- Monitoring the dark web for your personal data and receiving alerts if it’s available to hackers and spammers
- A built-in VPN for secure, anonymous browsing on public WiFi
And with our Dashlane Premium Plus plan (U.S. only), get the extra security of:
- Real-time credit monitoring and alerts
- Live identity restoration support should your identity be compromised
- Up to $1 million of Identity Theft Insurance for losses related to identity theft
IN-APP PURCHASE TERMS
- Dashlane Premium and Premium Plus are available as 1 year renewable subscriptions.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at purchase.
- Auto-renewable subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the initial period of subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP?
Visit our Help Center at support.dashlane.com or reach us @Dashlane on Twitter.
iOS 13 is officially here. We’re excited to announce the following updates:
- Our users’ most-demanded feature is now available: Dashlane is compatible with Dark Mode! Enable Dark Mode on your device to view your screen more comfortably and reduce power usage.
- With Voice Control introduced in iOS 13, you can navigate Dashlane using only your voice. View and add credentials, copy passwords, and more—all without touching your phone.
- We’ve improved the Password AutoFill experience to give you faster credential filling with more control and fewer mistakes.
- Dashlane Browser will no longer be included in the app after this update due to low usage and increased focus on our autofill capabilities.
Ratings and Reviews
Dashlane is great!
Dashlane has been super handy on a number of occasions where I've had to update a password or used a login for something I rarely use.
I have also found the secure notes to be a great feature. I've used this feature to keep important information I would otherwise feel unsafe to have stored on my phone or laptop.
There are some limitations with app logins which are unable to auto fill. But the ease of fingerprint identification to access you passwords makes it fast and easy to copy and paste your password should you be unable to auto login.
So far, so good
Dashlane does what it says it does - and seems do it it very well.
The iOS app is only part of the eco-system but it’s a robust, well thought-out part. It integrates well and basically does what it sets out to do.
I mark it down a star because it doesn’t seem like a 5 star product (not sure why) but if you’re in the market for a password tool, it’s definitely worth trying.
I never knew that I had so many passwords. The thing that I love is that it sync with my other devices. I can also access it via my Face ID.
I can rest easy in making difficult passwords and never forgetting them.
- 134.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year $59.99
- Dashlane Premium Plus $189.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.